Daniel vs Beaufort

Competitive Cheer, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
stretch
Daniel Lions

Daniel vs Beaufort

Post by stretch »

Daniel and Beaufort will face each other in the football state championship. Wasn’t the type of football we were wanting necessarily but still the Lions and Eagles will play for the 3A soccer state title.

I had family playing baseball so it was hard to keep up with the Lions soccer teams but both the boys and girls were good once again. The Lady Lions had their season start off slow but they went undefeated in region play but the season came to an end against Powdersville. The boys have cruised through the regular season going 14-4 and dominating the playoffs winning every game by an average of 3 goals and not allowing a single goal. I unfortunately won’t be able to make it to this one I was there to watch us win last year but I’m hoping we can go back to back.
Go Daniel Lions!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Daniel vs Beaufort

Post by Penguin »

I just heard that the final score was 2-0 in favor of Daniel. Congratulations to the Lions on winning the 2023 AAA State Soccer Championship. Congratulations to My Eagles as well for a fantastic season. You exceeded everyone's expectations and made our School proud.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Congrats to Daniel on beating Beaufort 3-0 to win the 3A State Boys Soccer Championship. Beaufort held Daniel Scoreless in the 2nd half but just couldn't put the ball in the Goal. I am still so proud of Beaufort's Soccer Team!!!! This is the furthest that a Beaufort Soccer Team has ever gone.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

Y’all should be very proud of your team. Getting to the state title is a hard accomplishment and they achieved that. Next year we can have a rematch. The Lions have a good group coming back again next year and I’m hoping we end up in the same place.
Go Daniel Lions!!