THE THRILLER IN SLICKERS CORNER, FORT AT THE STAGS

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

THE THRILLER IN SLICKERS CORNER, FORT AT THE STAGS

Post by CITYSLICKER »

669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: THE THRILLER IN SLICKERS CORNER, FORT AT THE STAGS

Post by Fortfor5 »

Nice link slick.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
UTR the hottest sports mix in the nation. I have a feeling both teams might face off again in the playoffs.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

TheSilverFox wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:
UTR the hottest sports mix in the nation. I have a feeling both teams might face off again in the playoffs.
GREAT GOSH ...WHAT A PLAYOFF GAME THAT WOULD BE....I WOULD MOVE THAT GAME TO HAGOOD STADIUM JUST FOR THE GATE MONEY!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Everyone would have to sit on the home side. Berkeley visitor side just as big as hagood visitor side. They tore down the old visitor side

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Newcatntown wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:
GREAT GOSH ...WHAT A PLAYOFF GAME THAT WOULD BE....I WOULD MOVE THAT GAME TO HAGOOD STADIUM JUST FOR THE GATE MONEY!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I wouldn’t count Summerville out yet though. Very possible for the Greenwave to beat the Fort and get home field advantage in the playoffs.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:
I wouldn’t count Summerville out yet though. Very possible for the Greenwave to beat the Fort and get home field advantage in the playoffs.
To be square about it .the ville will continue to be out coached on offense.3 different oc in 3 or 4 years same plays being run that tells me the oc is running the plays hes told to run.
They have talent though.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfor5 wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:
To be square about it .the ville will continue to be out coached on offense.3 different oc in 3 or 4 years same plays being run that tells me the oc is running the plays hes told to run.
They have talent though.
We will see. They nearly beat Berkeley and you guys barely beat them.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

We were our own enemy on offense. Several dropped passes and questionable play calling. They couldnt stop us running at them. When we ran wide that where the lack of yardage happen. That and that peewee league home cooking refs Berkeley had made things tougher as well. Yes summerville did nearly beat the stags but wicks and chisolm went off against the wave. Chisolm did some damage in the 1st half. Wicks didnt get on track. So our d held they own. We Shorten the game well the stags speed the clock up while winning and slow it down while driving.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:
They have talent though.
We will see. They nearly beat Berkeley and you guys barely beat them.
They have my attention no doubt.i do not believe in their coaching.i had thought your coach was coming to the ville.
I know several high profile coaches wanted it but it was pre decided with a sham of a selection committee.
To be honest I didn't know much about forts program until this year.
I'm impressed with a lot that they do.
Then again from my days everything probably changed anyway.