The latest S.C. high school football polls are out...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

The latest S.C. high school football polls are out...

Post by SCPrepTalk »

The latest S.C. high school football polls are out. Is your team in?

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sports ... rylink=cpy

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Re: The latest S.C. high school football polls are out...

Post by GoBigGreen »

No way Summerville is a top ten team. We were very lucky to beat West Ashley last week and will have a hard time beating a Wando this week. I am a huge fan of the Wave but know we should not be in any top ten poll. I just hope we can continue to improve week to week.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

more LIKE THE TOILET BOWL
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

GoBigGreen wrote:No way Summerville is a top ten team. We were very lucky to beat West Ashley last week and will have a hard time beating a Wando this week. I am a huge fan of the Wave but know we should not be in any top ten poll. I just hope we can continue to improve week to week.
Wando (minus the Fort D game where they gave up 68 pts) is only giving up 10.4 pts per game in all their other contests.
Adversely, they've only scored over 10 pts three times this year. (against Hanahan, Stratford, and James Island).

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Summerville the last few years has had the talent but offensive game plan has really cost them in the big games .
It just kills me when it's 3rd and 5 to go and all the receivers are running 30 yard patterns while the QB is running for his life.
And penalties are killing them. Been following the wave for over 50 year's but sometimes its just hard to watch .
I'm green all the way and keep hoping that the light comes on soon for this program . They should be ranked in the top 10
But really havn't playied well enough to get there . Fort should be a true test as to where the future is for the program.

Go Wave.
GO WAVE

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

AND THE STAGS BEAT YALLS AZZZZ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING