Friday night will be my 200th Indians game in a row!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Chief Whoa
Gaffney Indians

Friday night will be my 200th Indians game in a row!

Post by Chief Whoa »

Just call me Mini Slicker, my Cous! I have only missed one home game since junior high, I had already paid for a church trip to Six Flags on a Monday night and the damn rain postponed a Friday night game until that very Monday of the rescheduled date (Why couldn't they play it on Saturday night?). :evil: I am 35 now so that was circa 1994. I have only missed four or five games in my adult life as I count another 83 games going by Dave's section of this site. I saw so many games that I can't even recall how many games I went to with my Dad as a little kid. It is fitting that #200 in a row is against the Evil Rebels! Go Indians!
281 INDIANS GAMES IN A ROW AND COUNTING!

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Re: Friday night will be my 200th Indians game in a row!

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Congratulations from SCPrepTalk! :)
That is some serious dedication. 8-) 8-)

Good Luck to your Indians! :mrgreen:

Give us your best story over this time? :?:

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SHUT UP WHOA
Attachments
whoa.jpg
whoa.jpg (67.96 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Chief Whoa
Gaffney Indians

Post by Chief Whoa »

SCPrepTalk wrote:Congratulations from SCPrepTalk! :)
That is some serious dedication. 8-) 8-)

Good Luck to your Indians! :mrgreen:

Give us your best story over this time? :?:
This weeks game ranks right up there, quite a 200th game present from the Tribe! 8-)

The Spartanburg miracle where they fumbled in the playoffs when we looked like we were toast back in 2005 and we saved our winning streak at the original The Reservation.

Those same playoffs rallying from a Huge halftime deficit to beat Summerville in a thriller in the State Championship game!

Sweeping Byrnes in 2006 and 2012!

In 2013 @ Mauldin of all places where we were down multi scores very late and had to have an onside kick and pulled off a miracle victory in a 63-59 shootout!

Finally winning at D3 Stadium against Northwestern after thirty something years and them being the #1 seed made it even sweeter.

Other than that I have met a lot of people and made a lot of friends from different schools even some Rebels and CITYSLICKER! :mrgreen:

Traveling the roads with my dad (who had heart surgery in early August and has only made it to one game this season at Dorman) but he's recovering well thank the Lord and my friends Joey Davis (he used to post on PFT as joeyda123), scalpie, osceola1 and my other friend Mike M. who is busy with a family of his own and doesn't post much on PFT (Just Facebook sometimes) anymore. I'm probably leaving someone out but everyone and every moment have been appreciated even in the toughest of losses that we stuck through until the clock struck all zeros to the sweetest of victories. Here's to another 200 more and then some! Go Indians!
281 INDIANS GAMES IN A ROW AND COUNTING!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WAY TO GO WHOA, HELL, I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A DADDY, I THOUGHT YOU WAS HATCHED.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING