Dillon at Gilbert: Poll and Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who wins Dillon at Gilbert?

Dillon
100%
Gilbert
No votes

Total votes: 4

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Dillon at Gilbert: Poll and Predictions

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Both teams come into the game 12-0, Both teams averaged 41.7 points per game in the Regular Season. (tied for 3rd in 3A)

Gilbert has scored over 30 points in every game except one. (Strom Thurmond whom they beat 28-21)
Dillon was also only held below 30 points once this year as well. A 24-7 win over Marlboro County.

Defensively, Dillon tied for 1st in 3A giving up 10.9 pts per game.
Gilbert was 8th at 18.1 pts. per game.

Should be a fun game.
Thoughts and Predictions? :?:

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Dillon at Gilbert: Poll and Predictions

Post by Penguin »

Gotta go with Dillon in this one..........but Gilbert has screwed me over many times this year. They just won't get on board with my predictions. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: Dillon at Gilbert: Poll and Predictions

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Penguin wrote:Gotta go with Dillon in this one..........but Gilbert has screwed me over many times this year. They just won't get on board with my predictions. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Some teams just don't cooperate! :shock:

After Thanksgiving, we need a Festivus topic so everyone can air their grievances toward each team that didn't cooperate with their picks. ;)
We shall gather all the teams around and tell them how they have disappointed us throughout the season. :lol: :mrgreen:
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l8Eag9CAFk

If Gilbert wins, it will be a Festivus miracle! :!:
Happy Festivus! :mrgreen: