1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - From Russia with Love

From Russia with Love

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby cavaliereagle » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm

thechuckster wrote:It is a wonder that no one has brought this up before. With all this concern of foreign governments interfering with domestic elections.......why hasn't anyone asked odummer why he was trotting around the world campaigning during his first run at the presidency........Germany comes to mind. It was packed. During the re-election he went back to the same place to campaign and they could hardly get anyone to show up.

Why campaign abroad if your so concerned about foreign governments messing with our elections.....heck, you are on their turf not in the USA. I think you are asking them to 'come on over' if you are over there.

Practice hypocrisy much.

Isn't it funny how much this bothers the "independent?"
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby thechuckster » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 am

The 'independent' my arse. He is a card carrying left leaning liberal like I am a card carrying conservative. :roll:

Politicians count on the electorate to have short memories........I am one of many that will never forget odummer running for POTUS and giving a political speech while on German soil during his first election.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby LessThanTolerant » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:11 am

Watching all the hyperventilating by liberals over this "Russian Hacking Scandal" simply proves that Trumphas succeeded again before taking the presidency. How you ask? Let's look at the two things Trump has accomplished:

1. Liberals suddenly love and respect our intelligence agencies, you know, those same agencies that lied about WMD's and Iraqi citizens rising up to over throw Saddam. I remember the 8 years of screaming, "Bush Lied People Died: or "No WMD's in Iraq" Yet, now, these same intelligence agencies offer no proof but these same liberals scream, "How can Trump question them".

2. Liberals suddenly hate Communists, for years they gushed over the Soviet Union, Che Guevara, Fidel Castro and Mao. They travelled to Cuba to kiss Castro's ring and perhaps other appendages and came back to tell America how wonderful the poor starving people of Cuba had it. Now, Putin supposedly shows us how vile Hillary is and how the democrats did everything they could to help her win the election and suddenly he is an evil tyrant. Priceless.

So, thank you President Elect Trump for helping to show liberals the errors of their ways. We can all now blindly accept anything our intelligence agencies say, no longer will "Dissent Be Patriotic", we can now all clearly accept there were WMD's in Iraq, we can vindicate President Bush for his Iraqi fiascos. AND, we can all now hate Communism, we can now fully accept all these despotic tyrants were murderers and thugs, we can say Castro was and should have been assassinated for the thousands he has murdered. AND last but least, we can now say Obama was wrong in his kissing up to Castro and Iran!

AND! Thank you liberals for finally seeing the errors of your ways. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby 96fanatic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:37 am

eight years ago the news media and the dems. were gushing,crying and
getting chills up their legs because at last we had a president that
promised to go around the world and make an apology for how bad
the USA had treated other leaders and countries.at last we had someone
that was going to reset relations with RUSSIA and other countries.
a few weeks ago they were saying TRUMP didn't have the temperment
to be president.they were scared to death he would offend other world
leaders and start a war.now that they lost they insist that TRUMP is
not going to be tough enough on RUSSIA.after 8 years they decided to
get tough.they blame RUSSIA for their crushing defeat.CHUCK SCHUMER
will cause the loss of more senate sets in 2018.i guess he will blame
comrade TRUMPSHENKO.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Postby LessThanTolerant » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:53 am

96fanatic wrote:eight years ago the news media and the dems. were gushing, crying and
getting chills up their legs because at last we had a president that
promised to go around the world and make an apology for how bad
the USA had treated other leaders and countries.at last we had someone
that was going to reset relations with RUSSIA and other countries.
a few weeks ago they were saying TRUMP didn't have the temperment
to be president. they were scared to death he would offend other world
leaders and start a war. now that they lost they insist that TRUMP is
not going to be tough enough on RUSSIA. after 8 years they decided to
get tough.

True, but they also have "Bomb Em" McCain and his "Queen" Graham agreeing with them so see, it not just democrats who want to restart the Cold War, they have Republican allies. :lol:

What I find really amusing, Obama opens dialogue with Castro, helps get more tourism to Cuba which exactly what the Castro brothers need. The Castro brothers keep al tourism billable in American dollars which is exclusively used to fund their military. Yet, Obama claims this will help the "people of Cuba"

The poor black hand puppet is really as stupid as he appears.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:24 am

I'm not too worried about lapdog Lindsey cause all he's going to do is "throw rocks". That queen needs to follow the adage 'Its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your an idiot rather than open it and confirm what their thinking'.

John McCain is a perfect example for term limits AND age limits. He is a perfect example of a turncoat on conservative principles. I can only believe that age has got something to do with his thinking these days.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm sure the Bronze Blowhard has Russian operatives all lined up.

Ex-CIA director: Trump's comments will lead to 'wave' of resignations

Former CIA acting director Michael Morell said President-elect Donald Trump’s rhetoric will undermine the agency by causing a “wave of resignations” and affecting its ability to work with foreign intelligence services.

“First, expect a wave of resignations. Attrition at the C.I.A., which has been remarkably low since Sept. 11, 2001, will skyrocket,” Morell wrote in a New York Times op-ed published Friday.
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313173-ex-cia-director-trumps-comments-will-lead-to-wave-of-resignations
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:I'm sure the Bronze Blowhard has Russian operatives all lined up.

Former CIA acting director Michael Morell said President-elect Donald Trump’s rhetoric will undermine the agency by causing a “wave of resignations” and affecting its ability to work with foreign intelligence services.

“First, expect a wave of resignations. Attrition at the C.I.A., which has been remarkably low since Sept. 11, 2001, will skyrocket,” Morell wrote in a New York Times op-ed published Friday.
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313173-ex-cia-director-trumps-comments-will-lead-to-wave-of-resignations

Well now, if the ex director says it, it has to be true. :roll:
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby 96fanatic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:55 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:I'm sure the Bronze Blowhard has Russian operatives all lined up.

a bunch of left wing entertainers promised to leave the USA
if TRUMP was elected.we are still waiting.so we will see how
many leave the CIA.don't let the door hit them in the butt
on their way out.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Postby LessThanTolerant » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:38 am

First one should try to remember, "the government does not hire the best and the brightest". In fact it normally gets the bottom of the class graduates in many high technology fields. So, resignations by "paper pushers and lifers" really does not concern me.

Democrats for years dominated all aspects of government, built these huge bureaucratic agencies and filled them with "lifers" who were their cronies. So, let's face facts, most of these slugs already are pretty useless and would not be missed.

Second, government has the worst case of nepotism of any pseudo business model in existence, so again, who cares if "Johnnies idiot nephew quits"?

Now, let's look at opportunity, we have a plethora of qualified seasoned military personnel who served in Afghanistan and Iraq who know what real intelligence gather works from the ground, not some silly ivory tower in Washington. I'd rather have a Marine Sargent who fought in Falluja telling me how to deal with a terrorist organization or dealing with a foreign military than that PhD in Political Science from Georgetown any day.

There is little question our bloated bureaucracies need to be thinned and reworked, so mass resignations will actually be a GODSEND.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous