1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - From Russia with Love
1

From Russia with Love

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 am

LessThanTolerant wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:I'm sure the Bronze Blowhard has Russian operatives all lined up.

Ex-CIA director: Trump's comments will lead to 'wave' of resignations

    Former CIA acting director Michael Morell said President-elect Donald Trump’s rhetoric will undermine the agency by causing a “wave of resignations” and affecting its ability to work with foreign intelligence services.

    “First, expect a wave of resignations. Attrition at the C.I.A., which has been remarkably low since Sept. 11, 2001, will skyrocket,” Morell wrote in a New York Times op-ed published Friday.
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313173-ex-cia-director-trumps-comments-will-lead-to-wave-of-resignations

First one should try to remember, "the government does not hire the best and the brightest". In fact it normally gets the bottom of the class graduates...

---

...we have a plethora of qualified seasoned military personnel who served in Afghanistan and Iraq who know what real intelligence gather works from the ground

I agree, military men are generally not the best and the brightest.

Contradict yourself much?
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby LessThanTolerant » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
LessThanTolerant wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:I'm sure the Bronze Blowhard has Russian operatives all lined up.

Ex-CIA director: Trump's comments will lead to 'wave' of resignations

    Former CIA acting director Michael Morell said President-elect Donald Trump’s rhetoric will undermine the agency by causing a “wave of resignations” and affecting its ability to work with foreign intelligence services.

    “First, expect a wave of resignations. Attrition at the C.I.A., which has been remarkably low since Sept. 11, 2001, will skyrocket,” Morell wrote in a New York Times op-ed published Friday.
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313173-ex-cia-director-trumps-comments-will-lead-to-wave-of-resignations

First one should try to remember, "the government does not hire the best and the brightest". In fact it normally gets the bottom of the class graduates......we have a plethora of qualified seasoned military personnel who served in Afghanistan and Iraq who know what real intelligence gather works from the ground


I agree, military men are generally not the best and the brightest.

Contradict yourself much?


For you to equate a military man to a government slug shows the true level of your intelligence. But like all liberals you believe paper pushing is work.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Spartanburg

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 pm

What is your opinion of logistics personnel in the military?
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:17 pm

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Eric Trump: It’s 'probably not' the right time for Trump Org deals in Russia

    The Trump Organization will “probably not” pursue business deals in Russia in the next few years, Eric Trump told Argentina’s La Nacion in Uruguay last week.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2017/01/eric-trump-organization-deals-russia-233360
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:43 pm

What? No tweets from The Orangeman denying allegations that he was compromised by the Russians or his campaign colluded with Russian operatives? Can't wait for Trump news conference tomorrow...

Lawmakers broach possible Trump campaign coordination with Russia

The comments come amid an explosive report about allegations of compromising information on the president-elect.


Members of Congress made clear Tuesday they're increasingly willing to broach a taboo topic: possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Their emboldened approach comes amid a bombshell CNN report that intelligence officials last week presented Trump with alleged claims by Russian operatives that they have compromising information on the president-elect. According to CNN, Trump was also presented with allegations there was an "exchange of information" during the campaign between his surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.


http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/t ... ion-233439

No wonder Trump is often seen licking Putin's boots...
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:18 pm

osu-grad wrote:What? No tweets from The Orangeman denying allegations that he was compromised by the Russians or his campaign colluded with Russian operatives? Can't wait for Trump news conference tomorrow...

Lawmakers broach possible Trump campaign coordination with Russia

The comments come amid an explosive report about allegations of compromising information on the president-elect.


Members of Congress made clear Tuesday they're increasingly willing to broach a taboo topic: possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Their emboldened approach comes amid a bombshell CNN report that intelligence officials last week presented Trump with alleged claims by Russian operatives that they have compromising information on the president-elect. According to CNN, Trump was also presented with allegations there was an "exchange of information" during the campaign between his surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.


http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/t ... ion-233439

No wonder Trump is often seen licking Putin's boots...


If true, Trump might have the shortest term of any US president in history.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby 96fanatic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:05 am

osu-grad wrote:What? No tweets from The Orangeman denying allegations that he was compromised by the Russians or his campaign colluded with Russian operatives? Can't wait for Trump news conference tomorrow...

Lawmakers broach possible Trump campaign coordination with Russia

The comments come amid an explosive report about allegations of compromising information on the president-elect.


Members of Congress made clear Tuesday they're increasingly willing to broach a taboo topic: possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Their emboldened approach comes amid a bombshell CNN report that intelligence officials last week presented Trump with alleged claims by Russian operatives that they have compromising information on the president-elect. According to CNN, Trump was also presented with allegations there was an "exchange of information" during the campaign between his surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.


http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/t ... ion-233439

No wonder Trump is often seen licking Putin's boots...


like this guy www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE
User avatar
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:39 pm

So the leak came from a Republican war hero nonetheless!

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Senator John McCain passed documents to the FBI director, James Comey, last month alleging secret contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow and that Russian intelligence had personally compromising material on the president-elect himself.

The material, which has been seen by the Guardian, is a series of reports on Trump’s relationship with Moscow. They were drawn up by a former western counter-intelligence official, now working as a private consultant.


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... a-contacts

The Orangeman needs to learn that there's payback for attacking vets.
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby 96fanatic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:15 pm

osu-grad wrote:So the leak came from a Republican war hero nonetheless!

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Senator John McCain passed documents to the FBI director, James Comey, last month alleging secret contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow and that Russian intelligence had personally compromising material on the president-elect himself.

The material, which has been seen by the Guardian, is a series of reports on Trump’s relationship with Moscow. They were drawn up by a former western counter-intelligence official, now working as a private consultant.


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... a-contacts

The Orangeman needs to learn that there's payback for attacking vets.


i heard from an unverified source that this fake story was
drawn up by LINDSEY GRAHAM and given to MCCAIN. of
course i can't verify this and it may be unverifiable just like
the story said in the link above.
User avatar
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: From Russia with Love

Postby Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

96fanatic wrote:i heard from an unverified source that this fake story was
drawn up by LINDSEY GRAHAM and given to MCCAIN. of
course i can't verify this and it may be unverifiable just like
the story said in the link above.

You got that from Fox, didn't you?
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
1