2019 BLITZ BORDER BOWL

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

2019 BLITZ BORDER BOWL

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

THE 2019 BLITZ BORDER ALL-STAR FOOTBALL GAME BETWEEN THE BEST SENIORS IN THE GEORGIA COASTAL EMPIRE AGAINST THE BEST SENIORS FROM THE SOUTH CAROLINA LOWCOUNTRY WILL BE HELD AT SAVANNAH'S MEMORIAL STADIUM THIS SATURDAY JANUARY 12TH. KICKOFF WILL BE AT 12:30. I HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE A HUGE CROWD AT THE GAME AND THAT THE SC LOWCOUNTRY TEAM WILL WIN.

MY BEAUFORT EAGLES HAVE 2 PLAYERS ON THIS YEARS TEAM. THEY ARE DT DEXTER RATLIFF AND LB KY'YEA LITTLE. GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF THEM AND ALSO TO THE REST OF THE LOWCOUNTRY ALL-STARS.

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS GAME GO TO THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE. SO PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT THESE KIDS. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

HERE IS THE WRITE-UP AND ROSTERS: https://www.wsav.com/sports/first-look- ... 1690461518

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: 2019 BLITZ BORDER BOWL

THIS GAME IS TODAY. I CAN’T WAIT!!!! HOPEFULLY THE SOUTH CAROLINA LOWCOUNTRY TEAM WILL WIN THIS GAME. IF Y’ALL CAN’T ATTEND THIS GAME IT WILL BE SHOWN ON WSAV CHANNEL 3 OUT OF SAVANNAH GEORGIA OR STREAMING ONLINE AT WSAV.COM/BLITZBORDERBOWL.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

WOW....WHAT A GAME THAT THIS TURNED OUT TO BE!!!! THE SOUTH CAROLINA LOWCOUNTRY ALL-STARS BEAT THE FAVORED GEORGIA COASTAL EMPIRE ALL-STARS 35-34. IT WAS A GREAT GAME TO WATCH. COASTAL EMPIRE HAD A 13 POINT LEAD ENTERING THE 4TH QUARTER BUT THE SC LOWCOUNTRY TEAM SCORED 2 TDS AND THE 2 EXTRA POINTS IN THE LAST QUARTER TO WIN THE GAME.

CONGRATS TO THOMAS HEYWARD ACADEMY'S TREY PUSHA ON WINNING THE MVP AWARD OF THE GAME. PUSHA HAD 3 TD'S IN THE GAME. THOMAS HEYWARD ACADEMY IS MY WIFE'S ALMA MATER.

I THOUGHT THAT THE CROWD WAS PRETTY GOOD FOR THIS 2019 BLITZ BORDER BOWL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE THIS ALL-STAR GAME FOR MANY MORE YEARS. BEAUFORT HAD 2 PLAYERS IN THIS GAME AND THEY BOTH PLAYED FAIRLY WELL. BEAUFORT AND THE TRUE LOWCOUNTRY OF SC SEEMS TO ALWAYS GET OVERLOOKED IN THE SHRINE BOWL AND NORTH-SOUTH GAME SO THIS BLITZ BORDER BOWL IS GREAT TO SHOWCASE THESE PLAYERS THAT GET OVERLOOKED FOR THOSE GAMES. I SAW A LOT OF COLLEGE SCOUTS AT THIS GAME. I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF THESE PLAYERS GET TO PLAY COLLEGE BOWL.

MAN THIS WAS A VERY EXCITING GAME TO WATCH!!!! I HOPE TO SEE MORE BEAUFORT PLAYERS SELECTED FOR THIS GAME NEXT YEAR. I THOUGHT THAT SAVANNAH'S MEMORIAL STADIUM WAS A VERY NICE PLACE TO HOLD THIS GAME. IT WOULD BE NICE TO ROTATE THIS GAME BETWEEN GEORGIA AND SOUTH CAROLINA. BUT IF THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE THE BLITZ BORDER BOWL AT SAVANNAH'S MEMORIAL STADIUM THEN THAT WOULD BE FINE WITH ME ALSO.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE FROM LOWCOSPORTS ABOUT THE 2019 BLITZ BORDER BOWL:
https://lowcosports.com/2019/01/12/hsfb ... ire-stars/

IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE FULL 2019 BLITZ BORDER BOWL HERE IS THE LINK FROM WSAV: https://www.wsav.com/sports/2019-blitz- ... 1700769914

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I have never heard of this game until you mentioned it. How long has it the game been played and how many different low country schools are represented

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

racincowboy02 wrote:I have never heard of this game until you mentioned it. How long has it the game been played and how many different low country schools are represented
Hey racincowboy02. The Blitz Border Bowl between The Georgia Coastal Empire and The SC Lowcountry started last year. So this years Blitz Border Bowl was the 2nd one played. The series is tied up 1-1 so far. There were 13 South Carolina High School Football Teams represented in the all-star game this year. Those players came from Public and Private Schools. Those 13 schools came from 4 different county's in SC. They were Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton and Jasper Counties. Last years game was played in Pooler, Georgia and this years game was played in Savannah, Georgia. I hope that they have this game in SC sometime but I would be happy if they kept it at Memorial Stadium in Savannah. It is a very nice facility. I saw a ton of College Scouts at this game. So I hope to see some of these players signed. I hope that they have The Blitz Border Bowl for many more years. I also hope to see some of y'all posters at this game next year. This game is played in January so it would be the last High School Football Game to see in this area. I think it will continue to grow. It was a fun game to watch this year with the SC Lowcountry team winning 35-34. I have already watched the replays of this game a few times.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

NOBODY GAVES A RODENTS REAR ABOUT BUFQART
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:NOBODY GAVES A RODENTS REAR ABOUT BUFQART

Slicker, who is this BUFQART that you are talking about???? :roll:. If you are talking about Beaufort. A lot of people care about Beaufort. But this Blitz Border Bowl had players from a lot more teams then just Beaufort. It was a great game to watch. You should try and attend this game next year Slick.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

NOBODY CARES ABOUT BURFRAT
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:NOBODY CARES ABOUT BURFRAT

I have never heard of no BURFRAT. :roll:. How about those BURPLEY BAMBI'S. I heard that no one cares about them. :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!