1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby osu-grad » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 pm

So the national security advisor would believe and propagate false conspiriacy theories? What's wrong with that?

Flynn under fire for fake news

A shooting at a D.C. pizza restaurant is stoking criticism of the conspiracy theories being spread by Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser.

As Donald Trump’s national security adviser, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will have to advise the president of the veracity of foreign and domestic threats, separating those that require immediate policy action from propaganda or misinformation.

But Flynn himself has used social media to promote a series of outrageous conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton, President Barack Obama and their inner circles in recent months — pushing dubious factoids at least 16 times since Aug. 9, according to a POLITICO review of his Twitter posts. Flynn, who has 106,000 Twitter followers, has used the platform to retweet accusations that Clinton is involved with child sex trafficking and has "secretly waged war” on the Catholic Church, as well as charges that Obama is a “jihadi” who “laundered” money for Muslim terrorists.

Now some say Flynn’s fondness for spreading fake news casts doubt on his fitness to serve as the White House’s national security adviser, suggesting that he either can’t spot a blatant falsehood or is just ideologically bent to believe the worst of his perceived enemies.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/m ... ump-232227
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby osu-grad » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:13 am

General Flynn's son could have been responsible for a mass murder had that crazy guy actually used that assault weapon at that pizza place. That his father has also on occasion promoted information taken from fake news sites is even more disturbing. Just one of Trump's 'cabinet of deplorables'...

Trump team says Michael Flynn's son 'no longer involved' in transition after firestorm over fake-news controversy

President-elect Donald Trump's transition team said in a Tuesday conference call with reporters that retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's son is "no longer involved" in the Trump transition effort.

Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller said Flynn's son, Michael Flynn Jr., was helping his father with administrative and scheduling duties. The elder Flynn is Trump's incoming national security adviser.

It came a day after a firestorm over Flynn Jr.'s promotion of the "pizzagate" conspiracy theory, which baselessly alleged through fake news stories that a pedophilia ring involving high-level Democratic Party officials — including Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign chair, John Podesta — was operating out of a Washington pizzeria called Comet Ping Pong.

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael- ... on-2016-12

Businessinsider? It's MSM! All lies!!!
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby 96fanatic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:34 pm

those fake news sites can be dangerous.i remember
when NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,CNBC and all the major
newspapers put out that fake news about HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT.
it caused a lot of problems.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Postby LessThanTolerant » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:41 am

Poor Liberals:

Still so butt hurt over losing the election they have taken hysteria and delusion to anew high. Look at t he silly diatribes by idiots like osugrad and that tired old dried up vagina Hillary.

A lunatic does something stupid and consequently it is all Americans who disagree with the liberals fault.

One could have a back and forth with these fools, but why waste the time. We all know that anyone who disagrees with Obama or did not vote for Hildabeast is simply a racist.

See when a liberal feels it is so, it is, because it makes them feel good about their pathetic outlook on life.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby WarPaint74 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:35 am

LessThanTolerant wrote:Poor Liberals:

Still so butt hurt over losing the election they have taken hysteria and delusion to anew high. Look at t he silly diatribes by idiots like osugrad and that tired old dried up vagina Hillary.

A lunatic does something stupid and consequently it is all Americans who disagree with the liberals fault.

One could have a back and forth with these fools, but why waste the time. We all know that anyone who disagrees with Obama or did not vote for Hildabeast is simply a racist.

See when a liberal feels it is so, it is, because it makes them feel good about their pathetic outlook on life.

I'll bet your mama is really proud.
WarPaint74
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:52 am

LessThanTolerant wrote:Look at t he silly diatribes by idiots like osugrad and that tired old dried up vagina Hillary.

You're really testing the patience of moderatorscpreptalk today. I figure he allows your name-calling because he knows that's all you got.

I wonder if the Brain-dead have yet figured out that they've been duped?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby Wild Snorlax » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:52 pm

osu-grad wrote:
LessThanTolerant wrote:Look at t he silly diatribes by idiots like osugrad and that tired old dried up vagina Hillary.

You're really testing the patience of moderatorscpreptalk today. I figure he allows your name-calling because he knows that's all you got.

So I get banned here for a week for no reason whatsoever and we have posters calling others "idiots" by name who regularly spew profanity laced rants at will. :roll:

So much for that 'fair and balanced thing.'
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:
osu-grad wrote:

So I get banned here for a week for no reason whatsoever and we have posters calling others "idiots" by name who regularly spew profanity laced rants at will. :roll:

I'm surprised at how he got away with that too. And how you get away with calling other poster's brain dead. I'm curious as to why i've been warned for much less.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby osu-grad » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:21 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
osu-grad wrote:

I'm surprised at how he got away with that too. And how you get away with calling other poster's brain dead. I'm curious as to why i've been warned for much less.

SF Band dad wrote:This forum comes with the warning: minimal moderation, however, remember the prime directive.... nothing illegal. (Communicating a threat, slander, libel,....)

I guess moderatorscpreptalk knows better... ;)
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby osu-grad » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:03 am

The alt.right wack-jobs continue to push their conspiracy theories to the Brain-dead who are more than willing to believe them. Jesus Christ, can it get any more outlandish?

Comet Ping-Pong Pizzagate False Flag Shooter “Crisis Actor” Meme Exposed!

BLAINE, WA. – The shooter Patsy in the Comet Pizzagate False Flag Shooting is identified as Edgar Maddison Welch, who played the part of the SHOOTER in the Movie “Something About Pizza!” Welch’s acting chops and history qualify him as a “Crisis actor” in the Pizzagate false flag “psyop” operation.

NWO False Flag central is now coordinating these false flags as it did in the Boston Marathon false flag psyop and many others. The purpose of the Pizzagate False Flag shooting is to discredit existence and hide and deflect from the activities the Global Satanic Ritual Abuse Pedophile Ring. The Pizzagate attack is meant to use psychological operations “psyops” principles to “inoculate” with mainstream media managed news around a ritualistic staged false flag involving pre-scripted actors and agreements with a traveling false flag troupe hidden within layers of sequestered secret black ops that part of the ring that has infiltrated US, state, and local government, media, churches, courts, and social services institutions, as needed for the performance of a particular false flag.

https://newsinsideout.com/2016/12/comet ... e-exposed/

I think Tacitus just wet his pants...
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous