alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby LessThanTolerant » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:55 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:And the conservatives got all worked about about that. Yet, they embrace fake news because it puts the Bronze Blowhard in an attractive light.

Why is that?

...COMRADE TRUMPSHENKO...

Now you're figuring things out.

The Post quickly corrected their story. You'll never find a correction on Breitbart; the Deplorables don't care if the story is real or false as long as it pushes their alt.right agenda.

Why do you deplorables read such garbage?


Same reason you idiots read HuffPo, it fits our perspectives.

What a dumb question.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Spartanburg

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am

LessThanTolerant wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:And the conservatives got all worked about about that. Yet, they embrace fake news because it puts the Bronze Blowhard in an attractive light.

Why is that?

...COMRADE TRUMPSHENKO...

Now you're figuring things out.

The Post quickly corrected their story. You'll never find a correction on Breitbart; the Deplorables don't care if the story is real or false as long as it pushes their alt.right agenda.

Why do you deplorables read such garbage?

Same reason you idiots read HuffPo, it fits our perspectives.

What a dumb question.

...you idiots..."

That's putting Cavaliereagle in his place!
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:And you still have offered no proof that there was any interference in the election.

Remember, this is from your link:

    The federal intelligence agency, as well as private cyber security analysts, are confident that Russian actors were behind the hack. The Homeland Security Department and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on Oct. 7 saying they believed people at the top levels of Russian government directed the attack in an attempt to interfere in the election.

Looks like you're in quite a conundrum. I'd run away from that link too; it's the worst supporting document I've ever seen to try to support an argument. Did you ever read it before you posted it or did you just slap up whatever google gave to you?

It's no wonder you perform so poorly on this forum ---


Just like you, those agencies have proven no actual interference occurred. These same "hackers" tried to hack the RNC as well, not exactly a Trump friendly action.
Once again, show us proof or stop posting the dishonest inference that the election was interfered with.

Game, set, match, trophy ceremony.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:And you still have offered no proof that there was any interference in the election.

Remember, this is from your link:

    The federal intelligence agency, as well as private cyber security analysts, are confident that Russian actors were behind the hack. The Homeland Security Department and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on Oct. 7 saying they believed people at the top levels of Russian government directed the attack in an attempt to interfere in the election.

Looks like you're in quite a conundrum. I'd run away from that link too; it's the worst supporting document I've ever seen to try to support an argument. Did you ever read it before you posted it or did you just slap up whatever google gave to you?

It's no wonder you perform so poorly on this forum ---

Once again, show us proof or stop posting the dishonest inference that the election was interfered with.

Neither you nor I will ever have access to the classified information.

You can side with Julian Assange and the commies; I'll believe our CIA.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Neither you nor I will ever have access to the classified information.


Then just admit that you can't back up what you have posted and move on. We are used to it by now.

Wild Snorlax wrote:You can side with Julian Assange and the commies; I'll believe our CIA.


I "side" with the truth despite its source: care to challenge the veracity of what Assange has released?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Image
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:You can side with Julian Assange and the commies; I'll believe our CIA.

I "side" with the truth despite its source

:lol: ...despite its source..."

Like I said, without any further corroborating information, you'd rather side with the Comminists rather than the USA.

:?
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:You can side with Julian Assange and the commies; I'll believe our CIA.

I "side" with the truth despite its source

:lol: ...despite its source..."

Like I said, without any further corroborating information, you'd rather side with the Comminists rather than the USA.:?


I do tend to side with folks that are not stupid enough to misspell "Communists". By the way, looks like you are behind on your news...Russia is no longer Communist.
Nowadays, most leftists (your "peers") in this country are more Communistic than the Russians.

And why should we believe a government that so stupidly covered up the criminality of Hildebeast in the Clinton email scandal? I'll definitely wait for proof from a TRUSTED source.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Are you the guy that gets all worked up over spelling errors, yet holds the record with three spelling errors in one post? Wow, did you ever hear about those who live in glass houses?

---

You can stick with Assange, Putin and their fake news sites; I'll stick with the good 'ole USA and its institutions, however flawed.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
LessThanTolerant wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:And the conservatives got all worked about about that. Yet, they embrace fake news because it puts the Bronze Blowhard in an attractive light.

Why is that?

...COMRADE TRUMPSHENKO...

Now you're figuring things out.

The Post quickly corrected their story. You'll never find a correction on Breitbart; the Deplorables don't care if the story is real or false as long as it pushes their alt.right agenda.

Why do you deplorables read such garbage?

Same reason you idiots read HuffPo, it fits our perspectives.

What a dumb question.

...you idiots..."

That's putting Cavaliereagle in his place!

:lol: :lol: :lol: First time i've ever been called a liberal.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
User avatar
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Kinda harsh but, then again, I've heard that conservatives eat their own.

Just don't ask any more dumb questions.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron