1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby LessThanTolerant » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Poor Snortax, actually tries to be clever.

I have to say, to believe anything from these intelligence reports require a leap of faith only a liberal could make. To read a report with no facts or evidence and then swallow it in whole, takes an Obama like skill for swallowing.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Are you the guy that gets all worked up over spelling errors, yet holds the record with three spelling errors in one post? Wow, did you ever hear about those who live in glass houses?

Prove it, lax. I've embarrassed every alias that was dumb enough to reference that fake image. Why should you be spared?

Wild Snorlax wrote:You can stick with Assange, Putin and their fake news sites; I'll stick with the good 'ole USA and its institutions, however flawed.

Name a single falsehood in the presentation of the DNC hacked emails that Podesta and company left unprotected. I "stick" with the truth, which evidently bothers you immensely.

"To anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Are you the guy that gets all worked up over spelling errors, yet holds the record with three spelling errors in one post? Wow, did you ever hear about those who live in glass houses?

that fake image.

Fake image? I saw it over at PFT! That's the most pathetic response I've ever read. Grow up!

Oh wait... fake MSM news, fake images... :lol:

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:You can stick with Assange, Putin and their fake news sites; I'll stick with the good 'ole USA and its institutions, however flawed.

Name a single falsehood in the presentation of the DNC hacked emails that Podesta

That's never been the issue and you know it. It's all about the act of hacking and the intent by the Russians. No doubt about it; you'd be crying like a petulant child had the shoe been on the other foot.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Kinda harsh but, then again, I've heard that conservatives eat their own.

Just don't ask any more dumb questions.

Glad to see you point that out. I was mistaken for a liberal because of asking a dumb question. I agree with you. The liberals are the one's that ask the dumb questions.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:38 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Kinda harsh but, then again, I've heard that conservatives eat their own.

Glad to see you point that out. I was mistaken for a liberal because of asking a dumb question. I agree with you. The liberals are the one's that ask the dumb questions.

LTT never makes mistakes. You're just sore because he gave you a little spanking.

Just remember what he said about your dumb questions. Something tells me we won't forget that one. ;)
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:
...that fake image.

Fake image? I saw it over at PFT! That's the most pathetic response I've ever read. Grow up! Oh wait... fake MSM news, fake images... :lol:

If you "saw" it over there, then you also saw it discredited and saw the author embarrassed over there as well. It's still a fake, easily refuted as fiction. If you disagree, prove it, alias. We'll be waiting. But remember, we are merciless in our responses to leftist liars.

Wild Snorlax wrote:That's never been the issue and you know it. It's all about the act of hacking and the intent by the Russians. No doubt about it; you'd be crying like a petulant child had the shoe been on the other foot.

No, the issue is the falsehood that the election was influenced or interfered with. And you can't back up either assertion, can you? Hildebeast lost, and the hacking had nothing to do with it.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:
...that fake image.

Fake image? I saw it over at PFT! That's the most pathetic response I've ever read. Grow up! Oh wait... fake MSM news, fake images... :lol:

If you "saw" it over there, then you also saw it discredited and saw the author embarrassed over there

That's a lie and you know it. The only person embarrassed for their sloppy posting is the guy who made three errors in one post, that guy being Tacitus.

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:That's never been the issue and you know it. It's all about the act of hacking and the intent by the Russians. No doubt about it; you'd be crying like a petulant child had the shoe been on the other foot.

No, the issue is the falsehood that the election was influenced or interfered with.

Well, I can believe multiple US intelligence officers who have dedicated their careers to such matters or a group of politically motivated hacks that include Putin, Trump and Assange.

And you choose the latter. Really no surprise there; you'll blindly follow the Bronze Blowhard wherever he leads you.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:

LTT never makes mistakes. You're just sore because he gave you a little spanking.

Just remember what he said about your dumb questions. Something tells me we won't forget that one. ;)

I remember what you said too. He thought I was liberal because I asked a dumb question. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cavaliereagle

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:59 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:

I remember what you said too. He thought I was liberal because I asked a dumb question.

Just ask LTT if he pays for his own golf. Talk about a dumb statement... he has no basis to judge you.
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:13 am

osu-grad wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:

I remember what you said too. He thought I was liberal because I asked a dumb question.

Just ask LTT if he pays for his own golf. Talk about a dumb statement... he has no basis to judge you.

Now you're trying to exchange a statement for a question. I see you still have no reading comprehension skills.
cavaliereagle

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous