1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites
1

alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
osu-grad wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Kinda harsh but, then again, I've heard that conservatives eat their own.

Just don't ask any more dumb questions.

Glad to see you point that out. I was mistaken for a liberal because of asking a dumb question. I agree with you. The liberals are the one's that ask the dumb questions.

LTT never makes mistakes. You're just sore because he gave you a little spanking.

Just remember what he said about your dumb questions. Something tells me we won't forget that one. ;)

I remember what you said too. He thought I was liberal because I asked a dumb question.

Just ask LTT if he pays for his own golf. Talk about a dumb statement... he has no basis to judge you.

Now you're trying to exchange a statement for a question. I see you still have no reading comprehension skills.

Next time, try asking a question.
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Veritas » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:If you "saw" it over there, then you also saw it discredited and saw the author embarrassed over there

That's a lie and you know it. The only person embarrassed for their sloppy posting is the guy who made three errors in one post, that guy being Tacitus.


You should know better than to ever challenge me on what is truthful and what is not. The fake image was and is a lie and any attempt by any idiot to peddle it as fact is also a lie. Tacitus refuted that image, proving it to be fake on PFT. It was a piece of cake for him; the faker's post totals, date and time formats were way off on that ridiculously stupid piece of....fiction. Tacitus proved that he never made any of those errors; obviously, his only mistake was assuming that his opponents had any integrity at all.

Wild Snorlax wrote:And you choose the latter. Really no surprise there; you'll blindly follow the Bronze Blowhard wherever he leads you.


I 'follow" the truth while leftists like you blindly follow the outgoing Liar-in-Chief, our failed first black president.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:If you "saw" it over there, then you also saw it discredited and saw the author embarrassed over there

That's a lie and you know it. The only person embarrassed for their sloppy posting is the guy who made three errors in one post, that guy being Tacitus.

Tacitus proved that he never made any of those errors

Yeah, sure he did. ;) You keep supporting that dummy over there; he needs all the help he can get. I see he spent pages over there arguing with OSU that two-thirds equals 75%, posting images of nonsensical mathematical calculations. The fool has absolutely no sense of how embarrassing he looks.

You have an odd habit of supporting losers wherever you find them. Like your God the Bronze Blowhard would say: SAD!
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Veritas » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:If you "saw" it over there, then you also saw it discredited and saw the author embarrassed over there

That's a lie and you know it. The only person embarrassed for their sloppy posting is the guy who made three errors in one post, that guy being Tacitus.

Tacitus proved that he never made any of those errors

Yeah, sure he did. ;) You keep supporting that dummy over there; he needs all the help he can get. I see he spent pages over there arguing with OSU that two-thirds equals 75%, posting images of nonsensical mathematical calculations. The fool has absolutely no sense of how embarrassing he looks.

You have an odd habit of supporting losers wherever you find them. Like your God the Bronze Blowhard would say: SAD!


Yeah, none of that is true, but not surprising from another OSU alias. Care to provide links or citations for your nonsense above, or should we just assume that every word is false?

The fake image at PFT is still fake; you've done nothing to change that.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:08 pm

T he
R ussians
U nderstand
M y
P assions

Trump seizes on ‘fake news’ to battle Russia claims

'It’s all fake news. It’s phony stuff. It didn’t happen,’ the president-elect said about the unverified allegations that Russia has compromising information about him.


President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday fought to deflate the first major controversy he’s confronted since his victory, flashing his characteristic defiance, hyperbole and humor as he beat back unsubstantiated claims that Russia has compromising personal information on him.

He admitted that he agreed with the intelligence community’s assessment that “it was Russia” that carried out the cyberattacks, but reserved his real enmity for U.S. entities—the political operatives who reportedly ordered up the findings, the intelligence officers who he believes leaked it and the news organizations that brought it to the public’s attention.


http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/t ... ews-233491

Note to the other major news organizations that were praised by Trump today for not reporting on the intel briefing about Russia/Trump: When people in power are praising you, that means you're not doing your job...
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby osu-grad » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:50 pm

This is the resultant when you agitate a RWNJ.

Feds: Louisiana Man Caught Making New ‘PizzaGate’ Threat

A Louisiana man pleaded guilty to making a threatening call to a D.C. pizzeria, federal authorities revealed in court documents this week. “I’m coming there to finish what the other guy didn’t. I’m coming there to save the kids and then I’m going to shoot you and everyone in the place,” the caller, identified as Yusif Lee Jones, said in a call to Besta Pizza, days after Edgar Welch was arrested for allegedly opening fire at Comet Ping Pong while investigating a conspiracy theory known as “Pizzagate.” The fake-news story alleged that Hillary Clinton’s closest allies ran a child-sex ring out of the popular D.C. pizza restaurant. Jones reportedly pleaded guilty to one count of interstate threatening communications and will be sentenced in April.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

Hmm, I here Tacitus has his doubts. Did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby LessThanTolerant » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:15 am

Wow!, is osuGrad obsessed with me or what?

So many minor issues to respond to. First, "cavaliereagle", you are correct, I slapped you because I deemed the question dumb and assumed you a liberal. having little tolerance and no respect for liberals, I slapped you. My apologies since I have read some of your posts since then.

Now, onto the meat of this post, I have never stated I don''t make mistakes, I gave osuGrad the benefit of the doubt and responded to his posts with the thinking he had intelligence and maturity to actually debate with knowledge and facts. Since then he has proven me wrong, since all he posts is tripe and nonsense. Hell, look at how he continues to post my typo, he assumes it embarrasses me, 1. it does not and 2. he is obviously unaware it's been corrected so his continued beating of that dead horse seems trite and childish.

Nonetheless, we will still play with this lonely immature child, after all he the only heroes he has are the likes of Obama, Jackson-Lee and Johnson, leaders of the democrat party who think "America has 57 states or more, America landed on Mars and planted our flag or even that classic, Guam may tip over".
to attain.

So, let's all understand our child, pity him and keep giving it the attention it strives so desperately to attain.

Your turn osuGrad/Snortax
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Spartanburg

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby osu-grad » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 am

LessThanTolerant wrote:Wow!, is osuGrad obsessed with me or what?

You making the tee time or me?

LessThanTolerant wrote:First, "cavaliereagle", you are correct, I slapped you because I deemed the question dumb and assumed you a liberal. having little tolerance and no respect for liberals, I slapped you.

No, you just lashed out and looked like a fool doing it. Unlike the many RWNJs that infest this forum, Cav is pretty moderate... kinda an independent thinker, like me. That gets the alt.right fellas all worked up...

LessThanTolerant wrote:Hell, look at how he continues to post my typo, he assumes it embarrasses me, 1. it does not and 2. he is obviously unaware it's been corrected so his continued beating of that dead horse seems trite and childish.

    Veritas wrote:I tend to side with folks that are not stupid enough to misspell {"gold"}
;)
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:51 am

osu-grad wrote:Hmm, I here Tacitus has his doubts. Did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?


"I here.."???? Great job...we see that your Ohio State education/indoctrination really paid off... :roll:

So easy.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: alt.right Wack-jobs and Their Fake News Sites

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 am

Here goes Mr. Trifecta again! Like Trump, he's just not disciplined enough to remember that we will remind him of his 3-error posting every time - ;)
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 96fanatic and 10 guests

1