IT SURE IS GREAT TO NOT HAVE TO READ ANY MORE CLOWN BLABBER

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

IT SURE IS GREAT TO NOT HAVE TO READ ANY MORE CLOWN BLABBER

Post by Penguin »

About his precious bambis being able to beat the New England Cheaters. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: IT SURE IS GREAT TO NOT HAVE TO READ ANY MORE CLOWN BLAB

Post by SF Band dad »

Yeah, they should have stayed down in 4A and taken their annual tail-cutting from Myrtle Beach / Hartsville.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

TRULY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE IN 5 FRIGGING YEARS, SO MY BLABBER GROWS, YOU JUST BLOW.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

BLABBER, BLABBER, BLABBER. Your team lost.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Dang it. The thread's title was misleading. For a minute I got my hopes up. :mrgreen:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

DeCav wrote:Dang it. The thread's title was misleading. For a minute I got my hopes up. :mrgreen:
Yep, we all lost out on that hope....... :?

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SHUT THE **** UP VAMPY

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Penguin wrote:About his precious bambis being able to beat the New England Cheaters. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ha Ha. You beat me to it Penguin!!!! Slicker has always talked bad about Beaufort and said that he was glad that our Eagles were eliminated and even had a post about it. It is kind of funny that he thought that his Burpley Bambi's were invincible and king of the hills and then they lost to Summerville at home. I wonder how he likes playing in 5A now. :mrgreen: :lol:. His Deer lose a ton of their star players to graduation this school year and probably will not be as good as they were this season next year. This was suppose to be the Stags year but I know that Slick is very sad and disappointed. Hey Slicker, how is basketball season going for you so far???? :D :twisted:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU TALKING TO A DUTCH FORK FAN, WE STILL IN, LOSER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Dang it Jimmy you give em Hell.

I remember reading about a believer who was confessing to his priest that he was afraid he might find eternal life and bliss boring and the priest reminded him that there would always be the pleasure afforded by looking into Hell from Heaven and taking pleasure in the strife of the poor tortured souls.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson