Coaches From The Past

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Coaches From The Past

Post by racincowboy02 »

Oh yes you did I thought he was a jerk and a loud mouth at first and then he settled down and seems like a pretty cool dude. I would love to meet up with most of the Indian poster and put faces with names. You should dig up warpaints stuff it is pretty comical and stuff now he was in rare form and came in and blasted the rebel posters for a long time

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

dude, did you know there was a time you could google Byrnes Rebels from any computer and on the front page of results were warpaints photoshops with ducks
i was amazed. He whipped up such a froth that google moved his pics to the front of the line for Rebel queries. Haha. Epic. Randy is a great guy. he's a facebook friend. as humble and demur in a chat as he is outrageous on the board
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Sorry but i gotta go see a man about a horse or i would stick around and write more
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

OK OK your time about seeing a man about a horse is up lol jk I hope that you can get more time to write some more

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Things are afoot and anarm!

Starting a new company! Woot!

Will write when I can. More shooting on the film Thursday.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

DeCav wrote:dude, did you know there was a time you could google Byrnes Rebels from any computer and on the front page of results were warpaints photoshops with ducks
i was amazed. He whipped up such a froth that google moved his pics to the front of the line for Rebel queries. Haha. Epic. Randy is a great guy. he's a facebook friend. as humble and demur in a chat as he is outrageous on the board
I worked with Randy for 8 yrs or so...one of the smartest and most instering people I ever met...he has worked in Germany,Puerto Rico and somewhere in the pacific...can't remember if was China or Japan...hard to believe he's a democrat with his views on life..but damn if he ain't...truly good dude imo...