1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Postby LessThanTolerant » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 am

Veritas wrote:
osu-grad wrote:I keep telling this ignorant fella, Tacitus, over at the other site to get an education... get a job.

Anyone notice that OSU is obsessed with a certain poster from PFT? Such an obsession is the clearest admission of defeat and surrender that one can make. Or simply put, one always remembers and obsesses over the fights you lose.

Go easy on osu grad, first he has to tell people he graduated from Ohio State, second he may actually be from Ohio. Having done work in Ohio, I can tell you they don't grow many brains there. Notice, he works down south after graduating from such a venerable university.

LMAO!
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 am

LessThanTolerant wrote:
Veritas wrote:
osu-grad wrote:I keep telling this ignorant fella, Tacitus, over at the other site to get an education... get a job.

Anyone notice that OSU is obsessed with a certain poster from PFT? Such an obsession is the clearest admission of defeat and surrender that one can make. Or simply put, one always remembers and obsesses over the fights you lose.

Go easy on osu grad, first he has to tell people he graduated from Ohio State, second he may actually be from Ohio. Having done work in Ohio, I can tell you they don't grow many brains there. Notice, he works down south after graduating from such a venerable university.

LMAO!

Hey, where is OSU? I wanted to discuss the performance of the mighty Buckeyes in the Fiesta Bowl against that local team that he called "overrated". :lol:
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby thechuckster » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 pm

He's acted as he always has and got banned. However he can be found under the moniker of Wild Snorlax and at the old site under whatever name is using there.

But if'n I was him I would be ashamed at my record....0-3. Two losses to Clemson and his hand picked candidate Clintoon. I wouldn't come back with THAT losing record.

He says he does the hiring at where he works...........I wonder how those hires are working out.

Its something about blowhards......they huff and puff and have no substance.
:lol:
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 pm

thechuckster wrote:But if'n I was him I would be ashamed at my record....0-3. Two losses to Clemson and his hand picked candidate Clintoon. I wouldn't come back with THAT losing record.

One thing that we know for certain now....after Clemson has beaten these clowns three times and blanked them on Saturday, the "O" in "Ohio State is actually a zero. ;)
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby thechuckster » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Veritas wrote:
thechuckster wrote:But if'n I was him I would be ashamed at my record....0-3. Two losses to Clemson and his hand picked candidate Clintoon. I wouldn't come back with THAT losing record.

One thing that we know for certain now....after Clemson has beaten these clowns three times and blanked them on Saturday, the "O" in "Ohio State is actually a zero. ;)

He is now rooting for 'Bama. Heck I would too if I had supported a team that scored.....................0 points. :lol:
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:03 pm

5 reasons Alabama football can beat Clemson in national title rematch

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alab ... le-rematch

Roll Tide
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Hey, what is OSU doing next week............packing, cleaning gear and waiting for next year...and the year after that and so on and so on.

What is Clemson doing next week...............playing for the National Championship. Two times in two years.

So I'll ask again...what's OSU doing next week? :lol:

BTW, For a time wasn't Montgomery, Al the capital of the south during the war of northern aggression? So let me get this straight..... you're pulling for the good 'ol boys from the south now?
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:44 pm

thechuckster wrote:Hey, what is OSU doing next week............packing, cleaning gear and waiting for next year...and the year after that and so on and so on. What is Clemson doing next week...............playing for the National Championship. Two times in two years. So I'll ask again...what's OSU doing next week? :lol:
    Trying to find an offense :lol:
      Image National Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      Dillon Wildcats

Postby thechuckster » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Now THAT'S funny. I don't care what you think.
      thechuckster
      No Team Affiliation

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:53 pm

thechuckster wrote:So let me get this straight..... you're pulling for the good 'ol boys from the south now?
        As the guy says on the Paul Finebaum show intro: We already know where the best teams are.. they're down south.
        Image National Champions
        1 CAT FAN
        Dillon Wildcats

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous