1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:00 pm

thechuckster wrote:So let me get this straight..... you're pulling for the good 'ol boys from the south now?

:roll: Since both teams are from the south, and I'm pulling for one of the teams, it's logical that I'm pulling for the good 'ol boys from the South.

You're a sharp one, aren't ya?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Ahh yes......a yankee pulling for the south. I knew you could be converted, not trusted but converted. So can we count on you to carry the Bars and Stars? Only a full believer and supporter of the good 'ol boys will carry the Bars and Stars. Its in the Alabama state flag.

But we know you won't so you really don't believe and support the good 'ol boys of the south.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 pm

thechuckster wrote:Ahh yes......a yankee pulling for the south. I knew you could be converted, not trusted but converted. So can we count on you to carry the Bars and Stars? Only a full believer and supporter of the good 'ol boys will carry the Bars and Stars. Its in the Alabama state flag.

But we know you won't so you really don't believe and support the good 'ol boys of the south.

I'll take that as Southern logic. :?

No wonder y'all lost the Southern Rebellion -
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 pm

What logic will Ohio State use for the loss to Clemson?
Image National Champions
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:49 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:
thechuckster wrote:Ahh yes......a yankee pulling for the south. I knew you could be converted, not trusted but converted. So can we count on you to carry the Bars and Stars? Only a full believer and supporter of the good 'ol boys will carry the Bars and Stars. Its in the Alabama state flag.

I'll take that as Southern logic. :?

No wonder y'all lost the Southern Rebellion -

Correction..........war of northern aggression.

I would rather accept a loser than someone whom switches sides just to save face. Atleast a loser stands for something. You must be a fair weather supporter of the Pointless Wonders of Ohio State.

I made a mistake by stating in an earlier post of OSU scoring zero points...........you can't score 0 points because its not possible. Its just the scoreboard did not move off of the opening recognition that a game was being played on the OSU side. Did OSU show up to play? :lol:
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:42 am

thechuckster wrote:You must be a fair weather supporter of the Pointless Wonders of Ohio State.

I have no interest in Ohio State. You must be confused being a newbie here. I suggest you pay attention, post less and read more.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:
thechuckster wrote:You must be a fair weather supporter of the Pointless Wonders of Ohio State.

I have no interest in Ohio State. You must be confused being a newbie here. I suggest you pay attention, post less and read more.

In denial much. BTW, I am not a newbie. Please read my post in 'I support the Moderator' and lets see if you can connect the dots. BTW, everyone here knows you are OSU-grad. Ashamed much. I would be. :lol:

On second thought, maybe I am a newbie. And this newbie is making your logic look foolish. Or is it that maybe you ain't that good defending your position and CHOICES. :lol:

Sharpen your pencil bud before entering my classroom. Cause you're getting schooled. :shock:
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:05 am

thechuckster wrote:BTW, I am not a newbie... maybe I am a newbie.

Please don't go away. Every forum needs comic relief after debating the meaty issues of the day. ;)
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:

Please don't go away. Every forum needs comic relief after debating the meaty issues of the day. ;)

I would echo that comment to you Snorlax.
3-3 Stack
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:

Youngster.........I am here to stay. Your youthful exuberance will be TRUMPED by age and treachery every time....Get it..... TRUMPED. LOL!

Why don't you take that mud you been slinging and do something constructive like.......make mud pies.

As I said, when you enter my classroom..........sharpen your pencil.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous