Dutch Fork 63 Spring Valley 0 — Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Dutch Fork 63 Spring Valley 0 — Final

Post by Silverfox92 »

Highlights: :arrow:

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Silverfox92 wrote:Highlights: :arrow:
Thanks for posting those links. Nice.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

SF Band dad wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:Highlights: :arrow:
Thanks for posting those links. Nice.
No problem!

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Thanks silverfox92, good luck to yall guys too. So far the new qb makes good decisions, dont force the ball at all. Most important, he is smart and he leads. Dakereon really took him up under his wings and it paying off. We have the potential to be scary good as the season goes along

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Fortfan2k wrote:Thanks silverfox92, good luck to yall guys too. So far the new qb makes good decisions, dont force the ball at all. Most important, he is smart and he leads. Dakereon really took him up under his wings and it paying off. We have the potential to be scary good as the season goes along
Good to hear! Impressive to see the Fort keep the chains moving after losing a stars like Dekereon Joyner and Justin Williams. I think you all will take Berkeley to the woodshed and seems that you’ve passed Summerville as a program so that should be a win as well. If everything lines up the way it should we could see a DF vs FD Lower State Semifinal for the third year in a row!!

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Thanks. The new guys are saying the same fort but different swag. Im hoping for the DF VS FD lower state. The winner would win state. But we are taking it one game at a time. We have work to do, but improving. Sumter do scare me though. So do summerville. They have a stout D. Plus we play there. Not easy to play there. I think we will beat Berkeley though.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:Thanks. The new guys are saying the same fort but different swag. Im hoping for the DF VS FD lower state. The winner would win state. But we are taking it one game at a time. We have work to do, but improving. Sumter do scare me though. So do summerville. They have a stout D. Plus we play there. Not easy to play there. I think we will beat Berkeley though.
Varsity is at home for ville game.

Dave Pickren
SC HS Football Historian

Post by Dave Pickren »

I would not sleep on Dorman. This is arguably Gutshall's most talented Cavalier team in years and they are more than capable of beating anyone on a neutral field.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

No one is really talking about dorman. They always have a solid team. Im going to be real honest. The past 2 state games has been close but for a reason. Ive noticed 2 years straight after DF played FD the week prior, the intwnsity level fell off. Not to take away from boiling springs and dorman, but DF brought it vs FD more than the other teams i mentioned.not sure if the games would have been as close if DF and FD didnt play prior.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Fortfan2k wrote:Thanks. The new guys are saying the same fort but different swag. Im hoping for the DF VS FD lower state. The winner would win state. But we are taking it one game at a time. We have work to do, but improving. Sumter do scare me though. So do summerville. They have a stout D. Plus we play there. Not easy to play there. I think we will beat Berkeley though.
Sumter won’t be in the lower state this year. They are in region 4 now which means they will compete on he Upper State Bracket. Summerville may be better than what the first game indicated but only time will tell.