Post from the GA high school forum

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: Post from the GA high school forum

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Haven't seen Dillon's stadium packed in awhile, this Colquitt County Georgia would create some interest.
    https://247sports.com/high-school/georg ... 120795158/
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Fortfan2k
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Dillon would need to go to a real hostile environment to see how they really stack up. Dillon is a different animal behind the white walls. Ive seen that before. The cats AD sooner or later would have to travel. We have been to GA twice. Now we are playing a team from Florida at home next week. A Ga vs Sc type set up would be awesome. We would show them SC can ball out too

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
    Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

I guess that I will have to start reading this GA High School Forum. Congrats to Fort D on their win over the Georgia School. Beaufort has 3 games this season against Georgia Schools that I am really looking forward to. Beaufort will play Effingham County at Home next week, Wayne County at Home the following week and then THE BIG BIG BIG GAME AT VALDOSTA on September 14th. I am so so excited about that one. Valdosta is the WINNINGEST High School Football Team ever. Valdosta is nicknamed Title Town.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
    Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
    2022 3A State Football Champions
    3 State Titles in Football
    I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
    GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:Cant drop stall. They are in our region
    I guess their good to get the back up experience.

Fortfan2k
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

A few of the wayne county yellow jacket fans was at the game Friday. Good luck to beaufort go show Ga how we play football in SC

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
    Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Fortfan2k wrote:A few of the wayne county yellow jacket fans was at the game Friday. Good luck to beaufort go show Ga how we play football in SC

Thanks Fortfan2k!!!! We play Wayne County in a few weeks. I can't wait. Wayne County had a great year last season and are suppose to be really good this season with some Division 1 athletes on the team. Wayne County's Head football coach/AD Ken Cribb used to be the coach at Bluffton. I really hope that My Eagles can beat them.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
    Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
    2022 3A State Football Champions
    3 State Titles in Football
    I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
    GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Penguin
    Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

There is a reason that teams from SC and Georgia did not play on a regular basis in the past. Here in South Carolina, our re-alignments are done on the even years. In Georgia, they are done on the odd years. I am not 100% sure that this is still the case, but it was that way just a few years ago. Georgia had a major upheaval in their classifications a few years back, and I am not 100% sure of how that may have effected their scheduling. To get a true home and home with each other is almost impossible. Most of the games happen when either school winds up with an open date due to unforeseen reasons.
    The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Fortfan2k
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I didnt know that. I think we were suppose to play sandy creek again last season but for some reason they backed out and also Dorman had scheduling issues so we picked each other up week zero last season. I wouldn't mind us playing glynn again but at bagwell stadium this time for home and home. But have no idea if that will be the case next season or not