PFT????

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

PFT????

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

I am sorry to post this on SCPrepTalk. But I know a lot of you go on the other Football Site Palmetto Football Talk also. I haven't been able to get on there to read the posts in awhile. I can sign in but I can't post anything on there. The last posts that I see on there from other posters are back on August 4th. Is anyone else having this problem with that site?

I love posting on both of these Football Boards. The Moderators here on SCPrepTalk are doing a wonderful job and this is a great site. I post on the other site because there are some members over there who are not on here. Thanks for any info.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: PFT????

Post by 96fanatic »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:I am sorry to post this on SCPrepTalk. But I know a lot of you go on the other Football Site Palmetto Football Talk also. I haven't been able to get on there to read the posts in awhile. I can sign in but I can't post anything on there. The last posts that I see on there from other posters are back on August 4th. Is anyone else having this problem with that site?

I love posting on both of these Football Boards. The Moderators here on SCPrepTalk are doing a wonderful job and this is a great site. I post on the other site because there are some members over there who are not on here. Thanks for any info.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I am having the same problem

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

TELL ME ABOUT THE 2 FOOTBALL TITLES, YOU SAY YALL HAVE
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Same here....it won't pull up period...

All We Do Is Win
Dillon Wildcats

Post by All We Do Is Win »

Having problems as well

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

This seems to be the only reliable forum. SCV has gone to crap too. Keeps changing platforms making it hard to find. Maybe we should just make sure everyone is over here on this forum. It doesn't go down much if at all.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:TELL ME ABOUT THE 2 FOOTBALL TITLES, YOU SAY YALL HAVE
Hush up....and leave your stepson alone!! :lol: Max Preps says they won titles in 1935 (bout the time you were born :o ) and another in 1945 (Class C it says) whatever that means.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Newcatntown wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:TELL ME ABOUT THE 2 FOOTBALL TITLES, YOU SAY YALL HAVE
Hush up....and leave your stepson alone!! :lol: Max Preps says they won titles in 1935 (bout the time you were born :o ) and another in 1945 (Class C it says) whatever that means.

Lol Newcat. Yep you are right. Beaufort's 2 State Titles in Football were in 1935 and 1945. So it is way overdue for My Eagles Football Team to win a state title. Beaufort almost won a state title in 2007.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I think they have killed it cause of certain posters who went off the deep end was a good place til those posters tried to take over now i hope all the good ones find there way over here and the bad ones get lost

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

I re-opened it Monday afternoon!! I shut it down for 10 days because i didn't want everyone bashing the Vikings for playing good in their scrimmages!! You know the Vikings haters can't stand to see them win anything!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck to this board -vs- PFT!!
"Spartan High"