Dorman @ Wade Hampton Predctions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Dorman @ Wade Hampton Predctions

Post by Dorman#1 »

Fresh off of a State Runner up season, where they lost to Dutch Fork by a point.... The Cavaliers look to test out the balanced attack the new offense brings to the field this year. With Matt Powell taking the reigns as the new QB, returning starters such as Zach Hillstock, Thomas Morgan, & Jacoby Pinckeny coming back, this is the most complete offensive team Dorman has had in a long time, not to mention new add ons such as Boiling Springs transfer WR Kamal Desor & new addition to the offense in WR Chance Black, Dorman bolsts a trio of 6 foot receivers. This makes Dorman a big threat on the offensive side of the ball. The defense is returning and is as solid as ever, expect some of the offensive stars to be playmakers on both sides of the ball. I have Dorman taking this one.

Dorman - 42

Wade Hampton - 10

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Dorman @ Wade Hampton Predctions

Post by racincowboy02 »

I agree with you on this one as Wade Hampton isn't that good and shouldbn't be any trouble for Dorman. The only concern I have for Dorman as the season goes on is can they be balanced and not get to run happy with the big O line that they have

Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Dorman#1 »

racincowboy02 wrote:I agree with you on this one as Wade Hampton isn't that good and shouldbn't be any trouble for Dorman. The only concern I have for Dorman as the season goes on is can they be balanced and not get to run happy with the big O line that they have
If Dorman wants to test out the balance it will bring to its offense, Friday night will be the time to do it. I want to see them start to click now before they have to go to Rock Hill in 2 more weeks to play Northwestern.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Yea i agree i would definitely want to make sure the passing game was intact and was efficient before i went to D3 and played those pesky trojans. I think Gutshall has the players in place to make a run at a region title and then onto columbia and win the state title but its not goin to be easy cause our region schedule is goin to be a tough test