Greenwood vs Aiken at the Babb

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Greenwood vs Aiken at the Babb

Post by StateChampsGHS »

Greenwood should bounce back big in this game! Hopefully, they should clean up the offense this week. The defense is on point this year....special thanks to Andrew Ford!!!
Greenwood High Eagles 2012

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: Greewood vs Aiken at the Babb

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Good Luck to your Eagles tonight.

northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Greewood vs Aiken at the Babb

Post by northside knight »

Let's go eagles!

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Greenwood vs Aiken at the Babb

Post by eagle93 »

Glad to get back in the win column, but I still feel we left points out there. Coach got up 35-7 and then got conservative trying to sit on the lead and run out the clock I felt. I wish he would just go all out for 4 quarters. Can't sit on a lead, some teams will come back and beat you. And let the second QB pass some.

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Greenwood vs Aiken at the Babb

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

eagle93 wrote:Glad to get back in the win column, but I still feel we left points out there. Coach got up 35-7 and then got conservative trying to sit on the lead and run out the clock I felt. I wish he would just go all out for 4 quarters. Can't sit on a lead, some teams will come back and beat you. And let the second QB pass some.
I was thinking the same about the other QB. Maybe he's not quite ready to sling it around yet. Gotta learn sometime though as other teams will pick up on it.