1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - Sickening: Four Chicago Thugs Torture Disabled White Victim

Sickening: Four Chicago Thugs Torture Disabled White Victim

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Sickening: Four Chicago Thugs Torture Disabled White Victim

Postby Veritas » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Authorities in Chicago charged four people with hate crimes Thursday following the emergence of a disturbing video appearing to show them shouting obscenities about President-elect Donald Trump and white people while abusing a man authorities say has mental health problems.

The footage, which Chicago’s top police officer labeled “sickening,” quickly went viral online. In the shaky video, a terrified young man in a gray hooded sweatshirt and dark pants is seen crouching in a corner, his wrists and neck bound with orange bands, his mouth taped shut.

A young woman films as two young men slash the sleeves of his shirt with knives, then take turns punching him, slapping him and stomping on his head. At one point, one of the men can be seen cutting the victim’s hair and scalp with a knife, and the victim is later shown bleeding from his injuries.

As the victim cowers with his back to the wall, someone can be heard repeatedly shouting, “F‑‑‑ Donald Trump” and “F‑‑‑ white people.”

Throughout the 28-minute video — which focuses mostly on the young woman behind the camera — the group laughs, jokes and listens to music as the victim sits motionless on the floor. About halfway through, someone says the man “represents Trump,” and threatens to put him in the trunk of a car and “put a brick on the gas.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 916b7a2bf4

As he did with Trayvon, I wonder if Obama will claim that these racists look like they might belong to him?

Conservatives, save the information above. Every time the liberal liars call you a racist, point out this news as an example of what the real racists look like.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Re: Sickening: Four Chicago Thugs Torture Disabled White Vic

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:31 pm

This goes way beyond racism. The victim was mentally handicapped. These four thugs couldn't find a strong healthy white man to attack? What cowards.

Odummer is too busy signing off on prison pardons and sentence commutations for convicted drug dealers to comment on such barbaric attacks.

Their defense will be they acted out because of their cultural upbringing in Chi-town.

Where is that mom from Baltimore, Maryland when you need her. She'll whomp some azz.

Where's Emmanuel on this. Odummer's puppet is a complete failure. I think the Chi-town folks are tired of his inability to get the job done. Odummer is done and Emmanuel will be right behind him.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby 96fanatic » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:45 pm

they had left wing talking heads on CNN talking
about this last night.one black woman blamed TRUMP.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Postby Wild Snorlax » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:46 pm

thechuckster wrote:This goes way beyond racism. The victim was mentally handicapped.

That's right Woodchuck. But some of our forum posters only see skin color. You'd never see him post a story critical of Dylann Roof -
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:01 pm

As far as Roof is concerned I do not understand why we had to waste money on a trial. I told several folks I would be willing to donate the rope and the back of my truck. The only thing they had to do was find a tree. Problem solved.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:08 pm

thechuckster wrote:As far as Roof is concerned I do not understand why we had to waste money on a trial. I told several folks I would be willing to donate the rope and the back of my truck. The only thing they had to do was find a tree. Problem solved.

You might be surprised to know how many of my acquaintances gave this racist a pass on this shooting, given the whole flag thing and a bright light shone on the Connfederacy. Heck, we have a poster right here on this forum that was disappointed it wasn't a baker's dozen.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby 96fanatic » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
thechuckster wrote:As far as Roof is concerned I do not understand why we had to waste money on a trial. I told several folks I would be willing to donate the rope and the back of my truck. The only thing they had to do was find a tree. Problem solved.

You might be surprised to know how many of my acquaintances gave this racist a pass on this shooting, given the whole flag thing and a bright light shone on the Connfederacy. Heck, we have a poster right here on this forum that was disappointed it wasn't a baker's dozen.

ROOF deserves a louisville slugger to the back of the head.
the 4 punks deserve a louisville slugger to the knee caps.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:36 pm

I have the Confederate Flag, US Flag and the USMC Flag hung loud and proud on the front of my house. My heritage is the CSA and that is history. I hung the Confederate Flag for the sole reason of the Freedom of Choice. You can hate, you can love or you can be ambivalent. The point is you have the Choice. Without the Choice you will live in a country much like Nazi Germany where they had NO CHOICE.
I think what our soon to be ex-governor did was wrong. She acted based on emotion and inflamed the pro-confederate side. It was not a rational decision. That flag was fine where it was. If you didn't want to look at it then don't. If you wanted to pray to then fine. But look where it led. Confederate monuments all over the country were and are being removed. Its our HISTORY. You can't cover it up. You can't erase it. It happened. If the anti-confederate movement wins and all markers are removed and notations in history books are removed. This I guarantee, it will happen again over something else, but it will happen again because there is nothing to remind future generations what the country went through.
Believe this or not because I really don't care but Odummer was taking us down that path of limiting our choices and to some extent eliminating them altogether and was caught and stopped. That is a whole different conversation.

There is no mention of WWII in German history books and look at the rise of the neo-nazi in Germany today. They learned in an uncontrolled environment. Small ideological groups and internet......just like in the 1920's and 1930's without the internet. Go figure.
Last edited by thechuckster on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:38 pm

96fanatic wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:

ROOF deserves a louisville slugger to the back of the head.
the 4 punks deserve a louisville slugger to the knee caps.

I disagree.....a short rope and a tall tree. Not enough drop to snap a neck but just enough to choke him to death....slowly.

As far as these 4 punks go I would take that bat and crush their hands where EVERYDAY would be a reminder of their stupidity and ignorance.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:41 pm

thechuckster wrote:Odummer was taking us down that path of limiting our choices

What choices did he take away from you?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous