Sickening: Four Chicago Thugs Torture Disabled White Victim

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: Sickening: Four Chicago Thugs Torture Disabled White Vic

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:01 pm

I thought true Christians cared about others?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
thechuckster wrote:Atheist and myself have nothing in common.

Here ends the lesson for today.

You're part of the problem Woodchuck. That thinking got us "Christians and Jews have nothing in common." "Blacks and Whites have nothing in common." "Men and women have nothing in common." "Conservatives and Liberals have nothing in common." "Baptists and Catholics have nothing in common."

No doubt about it; you're part of the problem.

Where do you get this gobbledy-gook? For the life of me, I can't recall theses words being said on here by anyone but you.
3-3 Stack
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:25 pm

We do and will care about others BUT we are also taught to refrain from associating with those whom mock God after they have been introduced to Him.

And as long as I have read your your posts you have done nothing but mock God and Christianity. You place yourself above God and His teaching and that will surely lead you to hell.......you are receiving no help getting there because you are doing a very good job by yourself.

You have nothing but my pity.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:12 pm

thechuckster wrote:We do and will care about others BUT we are also taught to refrain from associating with those whom mock God after they have been introduced to Him.

Mock? Oh no. I'm just asking honest questions.

Keep your day job Woodchuck. You'd make a terrible preacher.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 am

Yes you do mock God. When you are told of him and when people have shared their testimony with you and you still refuse or deny His existence YOU are mocking God. But don't feel bad Peter did the same but in the end he accepted.

It called blind faith.

BTW, I will keep my day job. I sorta like being retired. So keep working I need you to keep making ss contributions. Remember this I am spending your money. That should grind in your craw for a while.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:32 am

thechuckster wrote:Yes you do mock God. When you are told of him and when people have shared their testimony with you and you still refuse or deny His existence YOU are mocking God.

So I don't believe the Bible to be factual and therefore I'm mocking god? Really? Who says the Bible is the word of god, you? You have it on faith that it is, nothing more. I do not have that faith.

Do the Jews mock god because they don't believe Jesus to be god? Or the Buddhists?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
thechuckster wrote:Yes you do mock God. When you are told of him and when people have shared their testimony with you and you still refuse or deny His existence YOU are mocking God.

So I don't believe the Bible to be factual and therefore I'm mocking god? Really? Who says the Bible is the word of god, you? You have it on faith that it is, nothing more. I do not have that faith.

Do the Jews mock god because they don't believe Jesus to be god? Or the Buddhists?

I, for one, believe you have every right to believe as you do, just as thechuckster does. Why continue to beat a dead horse?
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Cav, because he is an argument looking for place to happen.

He asks a question then doesn't like the answer and goes into attack mode. He is empty and unhappy. His soul is empty so he has to make others unhappy.

Wild Snorax I will state once again......there is not but one way to enter heaven. That is the answer to your question whether wish to accept it or not.

And yes I accept the Bible as the Word of God. Period. Somethings you just do not question, you accept on blind faith. And before you interject the sciences and proofs..........my field was in the study of sciences as well so it would not accomplish anything by taking this conversation there either.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:25 pm

thechuckster wrote:Cav, because he is an argument looking for place to happen.

He asks a question then doesn't like the answer and goes into attack mode. He is empty and unhappy. His soul is empty so he has to make others unhappy.

Wild Snorax I will state once again......there is not but one way to enter heaven. That is the answer to your question whether wish to accept it or not.

And yes I accept the Bible as the Word of God. Period. Somethings you just do not question, you accept on blind faith. And before you interject the sciences and proofs..........my field was in the study of sciences as well so it would not accomplish anything by taking this conversation there either.

I definitely understand that.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:34 pm

thechuckster wrote:Cav, because he is an argument looking for place to happen.

Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous