GREEN WAVE 43 FORT 42 2 OT GAME OVER

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

GREEN WAVE 43 FORT 42 2 OT GAME OVER

Post by Newcatntown »

:mrgreen: GETTIN UPDATES...WILL POST AS I GET THEM.

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Re: FORT 32 GREENWAVE 32 2ND OVERTIME

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Summerville 43
Fort D 42
2 OTs

Summerville went for 2 in the 2nd overtime and got it.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: GREEN WAVE 43 FORT 42 2 OT GAME OVER

Post by TheSilverFox »

Great game by the wave!

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

THANKS TO FORTFOR5 FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!! :D

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Summerville deserved the win.no problems there .they also earned the ejection.
Evidently it's something that is taught over there now.maybe spartanburg and stratford were right.

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Fortfor5 wrote:Summerville deserved the win.no problems there .they also earned the ejection.
Evidently it's something that is taught over there now.maybe spartanburg and stratford were right.
I would disagree... the kid had his helmet ripped off 4 times with no flags..the officials should have ejected a few fort guys too.
GO WAVE

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

wave 80 wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:Summerville deserved the win.no problems there .they also earned the ejection.
I would disagree... the kid had his helmet ripped off 4 times with no flags..the officials should have ejected a few fort guys too.
Considering what happened during the b team game the other night I'll have to agree to disagree to a degree.not that two wrongs make a right .but theres a bunch going on over there.
I didnt see everything that went on tonight.
Probably a few ejections were warranted.refs did not do a good job in setting the tone on what's acceptable.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

wave 80 wrote:
Yeah, I felt bad for our lineman that was ejected. He received the first unsportsmanlike as he was complaining about a no call after getting his helmet ripped off his head. He was having to leave the field as he was carrying his helmet when the flag was thrown. It will be a learning moment for him however. You just have to keep your cool.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

GoBigGreen wrote:
wave 80 wrote:
Yeah, I felt bad for our lineman that was ejected. He received the first unsportsmanlike as he was complaining about a no call after getting his helmet ripped off his head. He was having to leave the field as he was carrying his helmet when the flag was thrown. It will be a learning moment for him however. You just have to keep your cool.
You know after watching some film and some game tidbits .i'mma have to disagree a whole lot.yeah he may have had a helmet popped off.but from what I have seen he was dishing it out aswell.he wasnt the only one.it looked like the refs were letting them fight it out in the trenches everyone was holding on both teams.looked like your player lost his cool.if he cant take it dont dish it out .i saw a couple of ours initiate I saw quite a few visitors initiate. There aren't any saints.you should a saw thursdays game .this game was clean compared to it.
To be correct none should have done it on either side fees should have controlled the game.