Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah, I know everyone already has heard about this tragedy but I thought I'd repost it anyway for gratuitous effect.

Gunman kills five, wounds eight at Ft. Lauderdale airport

A gunman believed to be an Iraq war veteran opened fire at a baggage carousel at Fort Lauderdale's international airport on Friday, killing five people and wounding eight before being taken into custody, officials and witnesses said.
Liberals, save the information above. Every time the conservative liars tell you the military can do no wrong, point out this news as an example of what the real wack-os look like.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby LessThanTolerant » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:00 am

Will further investigation in this tragedy show:

1. How the FBI did not place this individual on a watch list when they look at him and see;
a. He is mentally unstable.
b. He was Generally discharged from the military for performance issues.
c. He had multiple run ins with the law.
d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.
e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?
f. Was he a Hillary supporter?

Will we discover all of these issues were over looked to assuage political correctness?
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 pm

LessThanTolerant wrote:d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.

As have you. What are we to do about that?

LessThanTolerant wrote:e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?

Take that right away from the military and watch the conservatives go into meltdown-mode.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:

LessThanTolerant wrote:e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?

Take that right away from the military and watch the conservatives go into meltdown-mode.

Was he military?
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Yeah, I know everyone already has heard about this tragedy but I thought I'd repost it anyway for gratuitous effect.

https://c5.staticflickr.com/1/576/32002 ... 73b2e5.jpg

Gunman kills five, wounds eight at Ft. Lauderdale airport

A gunman believed to be an Iraq war veteran opened fire at a baggage carousel at Fort Lauderdale's international airport on Friday, killing five people and wounding eight before being taken into custody, officials and witnesses said.
Liberals, save the information above. Every time the conservative liars tell you the military can do no wrong, point out this news as an example of what the real wack-os look like.

Fort Lauderdale Airport terrorist Esteban Santiago registered on MySpace under the name “Aashiq Hammad” and recorded Islamic religious music on the site, 3 years before he ever deployed to Iraq as a U.S. soldier, destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran and that “Islam had nothing to do with it

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 ... iq-hammad/

Oops. Sorry, lax, that I have so easily destroyed your narrative once again.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:

Was he military?

Yes
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Yes

Was he Muslim? Yes.

See above.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Veritas wrote:destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran

If only we hadn't learned that he was recently hospitalized in Anchorage Alaska for treatment of psychiatric problems --- :roll:
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran

If only we hadn't learned that he was recently hospitalized in Anchorage Alaska for treatment of psychiatric problems --- :roll:

Every jihadist wannabe out there would qualify for psychiatric hospitalization. Another lax non sequitur from or resident substitute for OSU.
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:

Another lax non sequitur

So we know he was Muslim and crazy and you believe it was his religion that was responsible for his actions. Right... :roll:

I always enjoy educating the alt.right haters. Their limited exposure to factual current events makes them easy prey to liberals like me -
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous