Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah, I know everyone already has heard about this tragedy but I thought I'd repost it anyway for gratuitous effect.

Image

Gunman kills five, wounds eight at Ft. Lauderdale airport

    A gunman believed to be an Iraq war veteran opened fire at a baggage carousel at Fort Lauderdale's international airport on Friday, killing five people and wounding eight before being taken into custody, officials and witnesses said.
Liberals, save the information above. Every time the conservative liars tell you the military can do no wrong, point out this news as an example of what the real wack-os look like.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby LessThanTolerant » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:00 am

Will further investigation in this tragedy show:

1. How the FBI did not place this individual on a watch list when they look at him and see;
a. He is mentally unstable.
b. He was Generally discharged from the military for performance issues.
c. He had multiple run ins with the law.
d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.
e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?
f. Was he a Hillary supporter?

Will we discover all of these issues were over looked to assuage political correctness?
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 pm

LessThanTolerant wrote:d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.

As have you. What are we to do about that?

LessThanTolerant wrote:e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?

Take that right away from the military and watch the conservatives go into meltdown-mode.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
LessThanTolerant wrote:d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.

As have you. What are we to do about that?

LessThanTolerant wrote:e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?

Take that right away from the military and watch the conservatives go into meltdown-mode.

Was he military?
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
User avatar
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Yeah, I know everyone already has heard about this tragedy but I thought I'd repost it anyway for gratuitous effect.

https://c5.staticflickr.com/1/576/32002 ... 73b2e5.jpg

Gunman kills five, wounds eight at Ft. Lauderdale airport

    A gunman believed to be an Iraq war veteran opened fire at a baggage carousel at Fort Lauderdale's international airport on Friday, killing five people and wounding eight before being taken into custody, officials and witnesses said.
Liberals, save the information above. Every time the conservative liars tell you the military can do no wrong, point out this news as an example of what the real wack-os look like.


Fort Lauderdale Airport terrorist Esteban Santiago registered on MySpace under the name “Aashiq Hammad” and recorded Islamic religious music on the site, 3 years before he ever deployed to Iraq as a U.S. soldier, destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran and that “Islam had nothing to do with it

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 ... iq-hammad/

Oops. Sorry, lax, that I have so easily destroyed your narrative once again.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
LessThanTolerant wrote:d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.

As have you. What are we to do about that?

LessThanTolerant wrote:e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?

Take that right away from the military and watch the conservatives go into meltdown-mode.

Was he military?

Yes
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Yes


Was he Muslim? Yes.

See above.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Veritas wrote:destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran

If only we hadn't learned that he was recently hospitalized in Anchorage Alaska for treatment of psychiatric problems --- :roll:
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran

If only we hadn't learned that he was recently hospitalized in Anchorage Alaska for treatment of psychiatric problems --- :roll:


Every jihadist wannabe out there would qualify for psychiatric hospitalization. Another lax non sequitur from or resident substitute for OSU.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran

If only we hadn't learned that he was recently hospitalized in Anchorage Alaska for treatment of psychiatric problems --- :roll:

Another lax non sequitur

So we know he was Muslim and crazy and you believe it was his religion that was responsible for his actions. Right... :roll:

I always enjoy educating the alt.right haters. Their limited exposure to factual current events makes them easy prey to liberals like me -
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1 CAT FAN, Absit, Google Adsense [Bot], Wild Snorlax and 11 guests