1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight
1

Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran

If only we hadn't learned that he was recently hospitalized in Anchorage Alaska for treatment of psychiatric problems --- :roll:

Another lax non sequitur

So we know he was Muslim and crazy and you believe it was his religion that was responsible for his actions. Right... :roll:

I always enjoy educating the alt.right haters. Their limited exposure to factual current events makes them easy prey to liberals like me -


I always enjoy educating the liars on the left; unfortunately they tend to be too stupid to absorb the information. Didn't YOU infer above that his military background was to blame? Hypocritical much? And I thought you always claimed to be an "independent".

Some liberals are even more unintelligent as demonstrated by their use of the phrase "right...." as their only argument followed by a laughable declaration of "victory".
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Infer? You ASSume too much. That's always been the problem with some conservatives; they're easily led about and jump to conclusions not supported by facts.

You're no different.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Infer? You ASSume too much. That's always been the problem with some conservatives; they're easily led about and jump to conclusions not supported by facts.

You're no different.

You're the one that said this guy was military.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
User avatar
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Yes, but not the cause of the shooting. For whatever reason the guy just cracked.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:Infer? You ASSume too much. That's always been the problem with some conservatives; they're easily led about and jump to conclusions not supported by facts.

You're no different.


And you lose again in a big way. Did you post this at the beginning of this thread?

Liberals, save the information above. Every time the conservative liars tell you the military can do no wrong, point out this news as an example of what the real wack-os look like


THAT statement from your first post is blaming the military. And that's a fact.

Oops.

Once again this Southern Christian conservative has blistered another unthinking liberal. And let me tell you..that never, ever gets old.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Infer? You ASSume too much. That's always been the problem with some conservatives; they're easily led about and jump to conclusions not supported by facts.

You're no different.

THAT statement from your first post is blaming the military.

Ah, no, never blamed the military for his actions. I only pointed out that he was military.

I imagine you never took a logic class in college. And that's a big assumption on my part that you actually studied in college. You make so many logical mistakes on this forum that it only highlights your lack of structured, logical thinking.
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:Yes, but not the cause of the shooting. For whatever reason the guy just cracked.

Whatever reason? :lol: Stick to small engines... :roll:
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
User avatar
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:30 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Yes, but not the cause of the shooting. For whatever reason the guy just cracked.

Whatever reason? :lol: Stick to small engines... :roll:

You, of all people here, know what it's like being stuck at the crossroads. This fella obviously took the wrong path.
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
User avatar
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Duncan, SC

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Infer? You ASSume too much. That's always been the problem with some conservatives; they're easily led about and jump to conclusions not supported by facts.

You're no different.

THAT statement from your first post is blaming the military.

Ah, no, never blamed the military for his actions. I only pointed out that he was military.


Not true. This is what you posted above: Every time the conservative liars tell you the military can do no wrong, point out this news as an example of what the real wack-os look like. That IS blaming the military. Oops.

Wild Snorlax wrote:I imagine you never took a logic class in college. And that's a big assumption on my part that you actually studied in college. You make so many logical mistakes on this forum that it only highlights your lack of structured, logical thinking.


And yet you've never successfully challenged anything that I have posted. What does that say about YOUR logic skills? :lol:
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
User avatar
Veritas
Gaffney Indians
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby Wild Snorlax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 am

Veritas wrote:That IS blaming the military.

:lol:

Read again, and this time put on your thinking cap.

And where did you say you went to college?
User avatar
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

1