1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: Sickening: Military Thug Kills Five, Wounds Eight

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:59 am

osu-grad wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:Yes, but not the cause of the shooting. For whatever reason the guy just cracked.

Whatever reason? :lol: Stick to small engines... :roll:

You, of all people here, know what it's like being stuck at the crossroads. This fella obviously took the wrong path.

Of course! This could have all been prevented. Our government knew he had a problem and failed to act. These guys and girls need help when they return from battle. How can we bring them back and expect them to be ordinary citizens after the carnage they see. Then, we have folks like you constantly demeaning them. It's always so funny though, you liberals...aw, what's the use in trying to tell you. You have proven time and time again that you don't have the mental capacity to understand.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Postby Veritas » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:That IS blaming the military.

:lol:

Read again, and this time put on your thinking cap.

I can read it multiple times and your statement is STILL blaming the military. If you don't even understand what you are posting,
it's best to refrain rather than have me school you each time.

Wild Snorlax wrote:And where did you say you went to college?

I didn't say, nor confirm nor deny. My favorite college is the home of MY Tigers, Clemson University.
“Truth crushed to the earth is truth still and like a seed will rise again”-Jefferson Davis
Veritas
Gaffney Indians

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:
Veritas wrote:That IS blaming the military.

:lol:

Read again, and this time put on your thinking cap.

I can read it multiple times and your statement is STILL blaming the military.

Snorlax never blamed the military; you only make the false claim to save face... to avoid the embarrassment of having your illogical argument played out.

Veritas wrote:
Wild Snorlax wrote:And where did you say you went to college?

I didn't say, nor confirm

Snorlax, Tacitus never went to college. "Not college material" from what I understand. Given his performance on these forums, I'd have to agree.
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby LessThanTolerant » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
LessThanTolerant wrote:d. He has posted disturbing things on social blogs.

As have you. What are we to do about that?

LessThanTolerant wrote:e. How stupid are laws that allow a person to have a hand gun and ammo in their luggage?

Take that right away from the military and watch the conservatives go into meltdown-mode.

As we see in all liberals, collective thought is too complex for them. A crazy walks into an FBI office mutters insanities and the FBI investigates him, finds out he has posted threatening comments and various insane ideas. Obviously further follow up and actions should be taken.

Or maybe we institute simple programs where an individual carrying a weapon have no ability to transport ammo with it. Or better yet, since liberals only answer to this is no one has guns, lets just issue everyone guns and enjoy the potential carnage.

The headline of this silly post is just some sad liberal offended they can't live up to military standards.

What the head line should read is: Mentally Ill Hillary Supporter Kills 5 in Fort Lauderdale, How Can We Blame This On Racism?

It appears making people laugh at liberals is Wild Snortax ultimate goal.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 pm

LessThanTolerant wrote:As we see in all liberals, collective thought is too complex for them. A crazy walks into an FBI office mutters insanities and the FBI investigates him, finds out he has posted threatening comments and various insane ideas. Obviously further follow up and actions should be taken.

The NRA won't allow the Republicans follow-up actions.

LessThanTolerant wrote:Or maybe we institute simple programs where an individual carrying a weapon have no ability to transport ammo with it.

The NRA won't allow the Republicans to change the law.

LessThanTolerant wrote:lets just issue everyone guns and enjoy the potential carnage.

NRA says CHECK!
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby LessThanTolerant » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 pm

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/ ... ning-army/

One has to wonder. will liberals claim this is "fake news"? Maybe we can see if that black hand puppet will tell us bout it in his farewell suckfest he is holding tonight.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 pm

LTT, how often do you utter these words: "Some of my best friends are Black" ?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby LessThanTolerant » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:33 am

osu-grad wrote:LTT, how often do you utter these words: "Some of my best friends are Black" ?

Never, I don't suffer from liberal delusional need for such a claim.

Did you watch Obama's Suck Fest last night? I can see you now, staring into the screen, occasionally licking that screen wishing you could be one of those rich old white men Obama services when he is called upon.

Americans who watched your boy do his, "I am legend in my own mind" speech last night probably went to bed last night realizing their decision to reject his tired old crone Hillary was again a sound idea.

Now, less than 9 days and the black hand puppet slips into obscurity as his failed legacy fades from public view.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:22 pm

LessThanTolerant wrote:
osu-grad wrote:LTT, how often do you utter these words: "Some of my best friends are Black" ?

Never

Yeah, we knew that.
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Previous

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous