1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - Obama's Farewell Address

Obama's Farewell Address

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Obama's Farewell Address

Postby LessThanTolerant » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:31 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/farewell

Tonight America gets to watch the Black Hand Puppet of the Rich White Liberal Oligarchy tell anyone who will listen he is a Legend in His Own Mind. No doubt he will babble for well over an hour telling us how he saved America from a new depression, he will wax philosophically about how his hateful anti-cop rhetoric helped improved race relations, he will tell us all how he personally created 11.5 million new jobs.

Maybe he will tell us his approval poll numbers are in the 50's, and show us videos of celebrities sobbing that he is heading off to suck at the teat of his newly formed foundation.

Whatever bull sh*t he spews, we can be guaranteed his sycophants in the media will gush and tell us how better off America is for having made the greatest mistake in its history.

So, everyone tune in and bask in the afterglow of this black hand puppet as he babbles about his greatness. Or you can watch reruns of almost anything else to avoid the nausea sure to be felt listening to him.

The good news though, his address won't stop any of the shootings in which black America will have tonight while he is in Chicago.
LessThanTolerant
No Team Affiliation

Re: Obama's Farewell Address

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Mr. Obama has a 57% approval rating.

Can anyone remember the Republican GW Bush's rating when he left office eight years ago?
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Same old BS we have heard for the last 8 years.....thankfully it has come to an end. I swear you could have recorded his speech at the Democratic Convention when 12 years ago and re-played it tonight and there would not have been any change. Memorex comes to mind.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Mr. Obama is killing it on the podium tonight, giving us one of the best speeches of his presidency... a speech that The Orangeman is utterly incapable of making given his depressing, glass-half empty persona.

Bravo Mr. President!
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Odummer is D.O.N.E.

From a quote years ago.......Thank God Free at last, Thank God.....free at last.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:04 pm

thechuckster wrote:Odummer is D.O.N.E.

That's not what he said tonight, especially regarding some of Trump's extremist positions.

Another great moment:

But we're not where we need to be. All of us have more work to do. After all, if every economic issue is framed as a struggle between a hardworking white middle class and undeserving minorities, then workers of all shades will be left fighting for scraps while the wealthy withdraw further into their private enclaves. If we decline to invest in the children of immigrants, just because they don't look like us, we diminish the prospects of our own children -- because those brown kids will represent a larger share of America's workforce. And our economy doesn't have to be a zero-sum game. Last year, incomes rose for all races, all age groups, for men and for women.
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:47 pm

osu-grad wrote:Mr. Obama has a 57% approval rating.
    What percentage of that will help him pack. These percentage polls haven't worked out too well for Democrats lately.
      https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T00&msg=Time%20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office
      Image National Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      Dillon Wildcats

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 am

Odummer may be able to flap his gums but not more BS Executive orders he can sign, no more drugs dealers he can release, no more expensive vacations provided by the taxpayer..............and the best yet.......NO MORE LINES DRAWN IN THE SAND THAT ARE MOVED FOR POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY OR FOR COWARDICE.

He is so full of poo and smells so bad you can detect him 5 miles away.
      thechuckster
      No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 am

thechuckster wrote:no more expensive vacations provided by the taxpayer..............

Yet you're perfectly fine with the Bronze Blowhard forcing governments to continually double security around him in and around Trump Tower at great expense to taxpayers. Not a peep from his Deplorables ---
      Wild Snorlax
      No Team Affiliation

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:
      thechuckster wrote:no more expensive vacations provided by the taxpayer..............

Yet you're perfectly fine with the Bronze Blowhard forcing governments to continually double security around him in and around Trump Tower at great expense to taxpayers. Not a peep from his Deplorables ---

They can use the money him and members of his staff will not accept as income. Unlike your god, the idiot, odummer. Why didn't the liberal idiot's cry about that?
      CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.
      cavaliereagle
      Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous