1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - Police/Race relations are better???? LOL!

Police/Race relations are better???? LOL!

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Police/Race relations are better???? LOL!

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 am

Odummer said, as his nose grew longer, that race relations have gotten better. Pew Research says different. He just can't himself to that pot of lies he has access to.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/us/pew-po ... index.html
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Re: Police/Race relations are better???? LOL!

Postby Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 am

Wrong link. Try to stay on topic: "Race relations."

Obama never mentioned the word 'police' in his speech last night.

(No need to thank me for correcting you.)
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 am

Don't need to be corrected. Did you bother to read the article supported by facts......it was about race relations and the police.

You are now being educated for free. Please don't correct the professor.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:26 pm

thechuckster wrote:Did you bother to read the article supported by facts......

Yup, that's why Snorlax corrected you. Next time proofread your link before you embarrass yourself.
Last edited by osu-grad on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:06 pm

So let me understand this........there is no human body wearing the uniform, black, white or brown.

We must have ghosts wearing the uniform.

Self confession for both of your monikers is good for the soul and the soul less.

You answering for Wild Snorlax now. :lol:

Post by Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 am

Wrong link. Try to stay on topic: "Race relations."

Obama never mentioned the word 'police' in his speech last night.

(No need to thank me for correcting you.)

Post by thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 am

Don't need to be corrected. Did you bother to read the article supported by facts......it was about race relations and the police.

You are now being educated for free. Please don't correct the professor.

by osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:26 pm

thechuckster wrote:
Did you bother to read the article supported by facts......

Yup, that's why I corrected you. Next time proofread your link before you embarrass yourself.

Remember which personality you are correcting from before you correct someone.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Isn't it something how the Deplorables are so critical of Obama's truthfulness while, at the same time, give a pass to all the Orangeman's lies? A little credibility goes a long way...
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Let me be clear.....I wouldn't let Trump near my daughter but he was and is by far better a choice than that lying hildabeast. Also BillyBob didn't need to be near the Oval office again. He brought complete shame to that office.

Then lets not forget about hildabeast covering her azz while good men were dying in Bengazi. That's enough for me to keep her out of office.

Trump may have embarrassed himself with his words but his words did not cause any deaths. Words verses actions are two totally separate issues.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:44 pm

thechuckster wrote:Let me be clear.....I wouldn't let Trump near my daughter but he was and is by far better a choice than that lying hildabeast. Also BillyBob didn't need to be near the Oval office again. He brought complete shame to that office.

Then lets not forget about hildabeast covering her azz while good men were dying in Bengazi. That's enough for me to keep her out of office.

Trump may have embarrassed himself with his words but his words did not cause any deaths. Words verses actions are two totally separate issues.

As far as I know, Bill isn't running for office. But it's odd to me that you have no problem voting for a fella that brags about sexually assaulting women... :?

Benghazi? Really??? You wanna go down that dead end again? Grouchy Trey Gowdy trashed his career pushing that false narrative. Where was your outrage over GW Bush's 13 Benghazis? Oh wait, your contract with your tribe says you can't be critical of Republicans...
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:54 pm

osu-grad wrote:
thechuckster wrote:Let me be clear.....I wouldn't let Trump near my daughter but he was and is by far better a choice than that lying hildabeast. Also BillyBob didn't need to be near the Oval office again. He brought complete shame to that office.

As far as I know, Bill isn't running for office. But it's odd to me that you have no problem voting for a fella that brags about sexually assaulting women... :?

Benghazi? Really??? You wanna go down that dead end again? Grouchy Trey Gowdy trashed his career pushing that false narrative. Where was your outrage over GW Bush's 13 Benghazis? Oh wait, your contract with your tribe says you can't be critical of Republicans...

Let's try this one more time.....look at the bold print.

Like Michelle hasn't influenced Odummer decision making process just like Billy Bob would have. In fact Hildabeast SAID she was when she won she was going to put BillyBob in charge of the economy. But I guess selective hearing caused you miss that.

I am critical of both sides especially if they are morons.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:01 pm

thechuckster wrote:
osu-grad wrote:

Let's try this one more time.....look at the bold print.

Like Michelle hasn't influenced Odummer decision making process just like Billy Bob would have. In fact Hildabeast SAID she was when she won she was going to put BillyBob in charge of the economy. But I guess selective hearing caused you miss that.

I am critical of both sides especially if they are morons.

Words causing deaths? :? Every president, and by extension Sec of State, has blood on their hands by the time their term is over. That's part of the job and you can't stop crazies from doing crazy things everywhere in world.

Your history here says you'll in no way be critical of The Orangeman or Republicans in general. Saying you're "critical of both sides" is comedic...
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous