Police/Race relations are better???? LOL!

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Re: Police/Race relations are better???? LOL!

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:59 pm

You did not address the following statement..........especially the part that hildabeast was going to let BillyBob run the economy. What?! I thought that was the job of POTUS, we were not electing BillyBob....

I guess this is an example of selective reading and hearing................

Like Michelle hasn't influenced Odummer decision making process just like Billy Bob would have. In fact Hildabeast SAID she was when she won she was going to put BillyBob in charge of the economy. But I guess selective hearing caused you miss that
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

thechuckster wrote:especially the part that hildabeast was going to let BillyBob run the economy. What?! I thought that was the job of POTUS, we were not electing BillyBob....

Who wants to enjoy a 1990's roaring economy when we can selectively boost the fence/wall industries with orders for thousands of miles of product?

Why would you care about Bill when you've already given a pass to Ivanka and Jared running the White House?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Wild Snorlax wrote:
thechuckster wrote:especially the part that hildabeast was going to let BillyBob run the economy. What?! I thought that was the job of POTUS, we were not electing BillyBob....

Who wants to enjoy a 1990's roaring economy when we can selectively boost the fence/wall industries with orders for thousands of miles of product?

Why would you care about Bill when you've already given a pass to Ivanka and Jared running the White House?

I was in the middle of my working career when BillyBob created those jobs.....most of them, were..........chicken houses. Yep, dang good paying jobs......chicken houses. Most of the jobs were not high paying jobs then there was the .com bust....all speculation. When that bubble burst many lost their homes, retirement and investments just like in the housing bubble. Bin Laden when he has him in the crosshairs. I know it is 20/20 but if he had given the green light 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

Why would Hildabeast want to shuffle off to a former POTUS the MOST important job that effects everyone when she was suppose to do it. Because she couldn't. She didn't know how. She just knew how to work her Blackberry.

And then again most of the 90's were a fallout from the Reagan era.

I haven't given a pass on anyone just yet. The POTUS gets his choice on his White House staff. They way DC works I would only trust my family also.
Last edited by thechuckster on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm

thechuckster wrote:And then again most of the 90's were a fallout from the Reagan era.

:lol:

That's the way RWNJs justify the economic condition. If the economy under a Democratic President is doing well, credit the previous Republican president. If the economy under a Democratic President is doing poorly, it's all on him.

I've never heard a liberal talk that nonsense but, then again, they aren't RWNJs...
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:21 pm

It is always true and like your boi said it as well.....the economy is like a big ship, you cannot turn it around on a dime therefore it takes time for the economy turns around. Carter did a bang up job, interest rates were 18-22%. It took Reagan most of his first term to get things moving forward. Once he got it going it continued to grow then comes GHW Bush. He benefited from Reagan economics as well as Clinton. There was a lot of debt but we were not close to the GDP. Clinton saw a way to spend a heck of a lot money, increasing debt and getting closer to GDP......then comes baffon Bush whom couldn't make a MLB team make money. We have been downhill ever sense. Academia cannot think things to work. Since the Ivy League schools prevailed at the office of POTUS we have had nothing but theoretical economies, nothing substantial.
If the economy continues to do well I am sure Trump will take credit just like all the other POTUS's but we know it will only last short term until the Congress works on a new budget.....then we will see.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:45 pm

thechuckster wrote:It is always true and like your boi said it as well.....the economy is like a big ship, you cannot turn it around on a dime therefore it takes time for the economy turns around.

Yet it was a common theme from your tribe that Obama was responsible for the job loss in mid-2009 after inheriting the worst economy in seventy years. Simultaneously, Obama was blamed for the spiraling deficits resulting from Bush's two unfunded wars and the recession.

Why the hypocrisy?

thechuckster wrote:Academia cannot think things to work. Since the Ivy League schools prevailed at the office of POTUS we have had nothing but theoretical economies, nothing substantial.

This seems to be a common theme amongst RWNJs. Why do ignorant conservatives so abhor education and competancy, be it in engineering, finance or government? Do you really want an unschooled surgeon replacing your knee?
LessThanTolerant wrote:I have a private golf plan through BCBS and I pay for it myself
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 pm

I believe if you will slow down a bit in your reading you will see I said the same thing. Geeze.

Also I despise one group of elites controlling the rest of us. Since and including GHW Bush it has been ALL Ivy League educated. Enough is enough.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:45 pm

thechuckster wrote:Also I despise one group of elites controlling the rest of us. Since and including GHW Bush it has been ALL Ivy League educated. Enough is enough.

And Purdue educated and Northwestern educated and Duke educated and Ohio State educated.

The educated will always have the upper hand; they are the ones that get things done and provide value to the rich. 'Enough is enough' sounds like something Tacitus would say, always crying sour grapes because he can't compete for good work in the modern world. I've told him time and time again: "Get an education, get a job," but instead he argues for the sake of being heard. So SAD!
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:57 am

You trip over yourself every time on these 'assumptions' of yours.

I am college educated with a double major in BS and hold a MS as well. Both are from major universities.

I have had a very successful career and have run my own company.

Let me ask you this.............YOU still working for somebody else?

Now I am retired and enjoying life.

AND I still say.............'Enough is enough of the IVY LEAGUE educated'. They are liberal blowhards that ALWAYS think in the theoretical not actual. All they are are blue blood think tanks funded by wealthy donors and federal funding through grants from the taxpayer.

Enough of your assumptions. That's right YOU went to OSU where you assume OSU has a football team......on paper. :lol:
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am

thechuckster wrote:Let me ask you this.............YOU still working for somebody else?

I'm proudly working for someone else. It affords me a sense of belonging and insulates me from the small economic changes that have certainly kept you up at nights. Without successful big multinational companies feeding small companies like yours, you'd be fighting for scraps at your local food pantry.

thechuckster wrote:Now I am retired and enjoying life.

That's great! I'm working and enjoying life.

thechuckster wrote:AND I still say.............'Enough is enough of the IVY LEAGUE educated'. They are liberal blowhards that ALWAYS think in the theoretical not actual. All they are are blue blood think tanks funded by wealthy donors and federal funding through grants from the taxpayer.

What's your hard-on with the Ivy-league educated? Did you get turned down years ago or lose a girl to a Dartmouth guy that was smarter than you? Or maybe you wasted your money on your college education and instead used daddy's money to start your own carpet company. :roll:
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

PreviousNext

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous