1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - Trump's Pathetic Press Conference!

Trump's Pathetic Press Conference!

Discussion topics that may not fit in other categories - minimal moderation

Trump's Pathetic Press Conference!

Postby Wild Snorlax » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:39 pm

This clown's implosion is going to be historic. Unfortunately, since his deplorable worshippers chose party over country, he ( they) are going to bring down real America with him. And they'll be cheering for him the whole time, just like the good cult worshippers they are.

Trump refuses to bend to the office of president

He’s attacking his opponents. He’s not offering up his tax returns. He’s not dropping his business ties. And he won’t condemn Putin.

NEW YORK — The presidency is not going to change Donald Trump. Donald Trump is going to change the presidency.

The president-elect’s chaotic first news conference, two months after his victory shocked the world, unfolded much as his campaign did: defiant, with attacks on his opponents, memorable one-liners (“I’m also very much of a germophobe, by the way”), a deluge of news (he announced a cabinet secretary) and some of the toughest questions elided or ignored, including on his potential ethical and financial conflicts and on new reports of alleged contact between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-presser-highlights-not-backing-down-233488

I pledge allegiance to Donald Trump of the United States of Russia. And to the tyrrany for which it stands two nations under Putin indivisible with deportations, internment camps and less freedoms for the majority.
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Re: Trump's Pathetic Press Conference!

Postby osu-grad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Apparently he is telling us "I won! As the greatest President in human history, I can do whatever I want and I don't have to tell you jacksheet. And anyone who reveals what I'm doing is Fake News!"
Last edited by osu-grad on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 am

Trump crushed it by putting the media in its place.

No more pandering to the media. Those days are over.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:09 am

thechuckster wrote:Trump crushed it by putting the media in its place.

Funny thing is that CNN didn't post the memo, only Buzzfeed, but apparently The Orangeman was too stupid to discern the difference.

I'd like to see the MSM band together and support each other in these press conferences. Then Breitbart can be the lone 'news' agency asking Trump about the important issues of the day like FEMA camps and those mysterious contrails that the government is creating in the sky. His Brain-dead base will lap it up.
Veritas wrote:And did they account for the post totals, post time and date formats?
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:44 am

Wild Snorlax wrote:This clown's implosion is going to be historic. Unfortunately, since his deplorable worshippers chose party over country, he ( they) are going to bring down real America with him. And they'll be cheering for him the whole time, just like the good cult worshippers they are.

Trump refuses to bend to the office of president

He’s attacking his opponents. He’s not offering up his tax returns. He’s not dropping his business ties. And he won’t condemn Putin.

NEW YORK — The presidency is not going to change Donald Trump. Donald Trump is going to change the presidency.

The president-elect’s chaotic first news conference, two months after his victory shocked the world, unfolded much as his campaign did: defiant, with attacks on his opponents, memorable one-liners (“I’m also very much of a germophobe, by the way”), a deluge of news (he announced a cabinet secretary) and some of the toughest questions elided or ignored, including on his potential ethical and financial conflicts and on new reports of alleged contact between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-presser-highlights-not-backing-down-233488

I pledge allegiance to Donald Trump of the United States of Russia. And to the tyrrany for which it stands two nations under Putin indivisible with deportations, internment camps and less freedoms for the majority.

Possibly one of the most ignorant, one sided posts by you to date. Oh, we won. Get used to it.
3-3 Stack
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 pm

osu-grad wrote:
thechuckster wrote:Trump crushed it by putting the media in its place.

Funny thing is that CNN didn't post the memo, only Buzzfeed, but apparently The Orangeman was too stupid to discern the difference.

I'd like to see the MSM band together and support each other in these press conferences. Then Breitbart can be the lone 'news' agency asking Trump about the important issues of the day like FEMA camps and those mysterious contrails that the government is creating in the sky. His Brain-dead base will lap it up.

CNN wasn't allowed to ask a question and was told 'politely' to shut up and grow up if FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD.

The media will not control the news narrative under President Trump.

Keep wishing in one hand and s_it in the other and see which one fills first.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby osu-grad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 pm

thechuckster wrote:The media will not control the news narrative under President Trump.

Oh, we've seen movements like this before. I wasn't alive in the 30s, but I'm familiar with the history. Good thing The Orangeman brought his brownshirts to bully the press...
osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:30 pm

I did not see anyone up front with him. He took them all on.

The Fat Lady is singing loud and clear when it comes to the media and Trump. The media starts to get sideways with Trump he'll use twitter......checkmate. The press is finding out what freedoms are all about in this new digital age. Ink and paper are not needed any longer. They have used their position to dictate to the population since the Pentagon Papers/Washington Post case. The power has now shifted.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Postby Wild Snorlax » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:27 pm

thechuckster wrote:I did not see anyone up front with him. He took them all on.

The Fat Lady is singing loud and clear when it comes to the media and Trump. The media starts to get sideways with Trump he'll use twitter......checkmate. The press is finding out what freedoms are all about in this new digital age. Ink and paper are not needed any longer. They have used their position to dictate to the population since the Pentagon Papers/Washington Post case. The power has now shifted.

Twitter is a one-way street, kinda like the state run media you see in communist countries. It will never, ever replace the press.

Woodchuck, do you really believe that there's no need for the press?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby thechuckster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 pm

If you think that using my previous logon name gives you a sense of power.................it doesn't. I will answer to both. I will answer to Mr. Deplorable as well.

But I digress......to answer your question. Since that ruling by the US Supreme Court the press has been operating with impunity. As if they are untouchable because of that ruling and the money that owns the papers. We need the press but the press doesn't need to be THE news. It needs to do black and white reporting, this is not to be confused with race reporting, and let the people make their own decisions on how to believe. The media has long since been trying to tell the populous on how to think and what direction the thinking needs to go.
The news reporters have long violated their ethics. The even cozy up to the politicians at award events at the National Press Club. There needs to be a wide separation between the two entities. Almost to the point of animosity.
That would give us and the population a sense the politicians are being watched not guarded.

I left one thing out......you actually think the papers are a two way street. You are fooling yourself. Get confrontational with the newspapers and see just how amicable they will be in your next conversation with them. Its their turf and their rules and they will tell you so. Here is a hint, one of the papers objectives is to give their communities information that could help them survive natural disasters for free. But that will not happen. Unless you subscribe to their electronic news you will not get the information you may need to survive. They also get grant money to operate then charge you fees. Most newspapers are privately owned profit centers and will operate in a self sustaining way regardless of what the community needs they reside in.
Last edited by thechuckster on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thechuckster
No Team Affiliation

Next

Return to The Rubber Room - Society, Politics, Humor, Miscellaneous