SOUR GRAPES MAYBE, BUT

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

SOUR GRAPES MAYBE, BUT

Post by CITYSLICKER »

AFTER SITTING IN THAT RATHOLE IN GREENSLIME TOWN, IT WAS VERY APPARENT THAT TO BEAT SCUMMERVILLE THERE, IT TAKES A VERY TALENTED FOOTBALL TEAM. ITS NOT JUST PLAYING THE GAME. IF THEY ARE BEHIND THEY SLOW THE CLOCK DOWN, WHEN THEY ARE AHEAD THEY SPEED THE CLOCK UP. THEY ESTABLISHED A NEW TACTICS SATURDAY, LETS JUST CUT THE FRIGGING CLOCK OFF AND THEN WE CONTROL THE TIME. NICE MOVE, CHEATERS. EVERY TIME, THE BIGGER AND BETTER TEAM SCORED, THE FLAGS CAME OUT, LIKE 7 FLAGS FOR THE VISITING TEAM VS MAYBE 2 FOR THE GREENWAVE SLIMEBALLS. LET ME SEE AM I WRONG, HARDLY. HATS OFF TO THE VILLE TO MANIPULATE SO MUCH IN FRONT OF THE DAMN TV STATION, SAD WAVE. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: SOUR GRAPES MAYBE, BUT

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:AFTER SITTING IN THAT RATHOLE IN GREENSLIME TOWN, IT WAS VERY APPARENT THAT TO BEAT SCUMMERVILLE THERE, IT TAKES A VERY TALENTED FOOTBALL TEAM. ITS NOT JUST PLAYING THE GAME. IF THEY ARE BEHIND THEY SLOW THE CLOCK DOWN, WHEN THEY ARE AHEAD THEY SPEED THE CLOCK UP. THEY ESTABLISHED A NEW TACTICS SATURDAY, LETS JUST CUT THE FRIGGING CLOCK OFF AND THEN WE CONTROL THE TIME. NICE MOVE, CHEATERS. EVERY TIME, THE BIGGER AND BETTER TEAM SCORED, THE FLAGS CAME OUT, LIKE 7 FLAGS FOR THE VISITING TEAM VS MAYBE 2 FOR THE GREENWAVE SLIMEBALLS. LET ME SEE AM I WRONG, HARDLY. HATS OFF TO THE VILLE TO MANIPULATE SO MUCH IN FRONT OF THE DAMN TV STATION, SAD WAVE. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wasnt any worse than the pitch with a knee down yall did to goose creek in 9 smh :mrgreen:

or this

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I agree slicker. I remember one year, the year mckissick geandson transfered in. Our qb Galen Bennett threw a nicw ball close to our side right in front of us to dawad shaheed our tall wr, the db was all over him, pulling him down as the ball arrive. I was sitting next to Carlos dunlap sr, when we was like oh this is going to be interference. Well it was no call. Now we had a lead later. We got an int that would have sealed the game, but wave qb over threw the wr badly. Our safety was the closest and picked it off( was just as good as a punt) well the refs called interference, ball was way uncatchable, but they called PI on us. Wave scored on the same drive to win. Everyone in the state knows, when you go to summerville you play them and the refs

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Sounds like Slick is getting his excuses ready for the Stags visit to Summerville in a few weeks :lol:.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SHUT UP YOU GOOSE CREEK SUCKER

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

No I refuse to be quiet... :mrgreen:.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SHUT UP GERMAN

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Don't let slicker fool you ..he loves attending the wave games :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We should name him an honorary Green Wave :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO WAVE

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

RIGHT, I GO TO SEE YALL LOSE AND ENJOY THE GREEN WEENIE LOSS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

wave 80 wrote:Don't let slicker fool you ..he loves attending the wave games :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We should name him an honorary Green Wave :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can throw that out to my buddy that does the radio show