GO GREER

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

GO GREER

Post by Newcatntown »

IS HELL ABOUT TO FREEZE OVER???

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: GO GREER

Post by Newcatntown »

Great win for GREER!!! :D

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Poor Sparty. Me and DJ were at the Byrnes game following the score of the Greer game. DJ had the idea to text Sparty and ask him if he needed an Ice “Gold” Beer.

Sparty responded he’d need a lot more than that after tonight.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dave Pickren
SC HS Football Historian

Post by Dave Pickren »

I bet the idiot on their radio broadcast was not acting like they beat the NE Patriots as he was last week against Nation Ford.

I listened for a few minutes and the homer acted like the Viking defense was curing cancer with his ridiculous over the top homer antics.
IT WAS NATION FORD THEY WERE PLAYING NOT THE 86 BEARS !!!!!!

It was so bad I switched back to XM radio and called it a day. Completely embarrassing.

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I listened to the entire broadcast of this game in the car because it was so much fun to hear the Vikings go down in flames and so amusing to listen to this clown announcer, who blamed injuries for the Vikings lackluster performance, whined about the refs’ calls ad nauseum, and blamed the Greer coaching staff for “running up the score”. He is indeed a joke.

But I was definitely surprised by the result. I knew Greer has a very good team but I thought for sure the Vikings would win! But they didn’t...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Great post NC90!

I also thought the Vikes would beat Greer. Just goes to show....that's why we play the game.

Sparty was pretty crestfallen.

But cheer up Vike fans!

Nothing matters for awhile yet! It's all about bragging rights, which you have over Nations Ford. A great summit of accomplishment to reach!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Newcatntown wrote:Great win for GREER!!! :D

Matt!!!

Was kicking myself for not messaging you before last night. You'll see it was another interesting vehicular night for DeCav!

Me, Kim, DJ, TG78, and Mrs TG78 had pizza and spaghetti for dinner at Mario's last night. Can think of a LOT of posters I'd have loved to be there. You were one of them!

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

After week 0, I picked Greer to go 9-1. It was all we could do to beat them, and that RB is for real. Take him away and the QB will rip you to shreds.

As for the play by play guy, did you get to hear last night's game?

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

No, not at all. Fill us in!

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

The Greer Yellow Jackets are on a mission, last season they were knocked out of the play-offs in the upper state show down with South Pointe, this was the worst that the Greer Yellow Jackets had ever been beaten in the history of the school, with a score of 67 to 21, so now Greer is looking for some payback. Last year the South Pointe Stallions who were undefeated had to travel to Greer for the upper-state, many thought this didn't make since and was unfair, but this season Greer will have to come to the Corral in Rock Hill at South Pointe for a upper-state rematch.