GO GREER

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Re: GO GREER

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Wildstallion2 wrote:The Greer Yellow Jackets are on a mission, last season they were knocked out of the play-offs in the upper state show down with South Pointe, this was the worst that the Greer Yellow Jackets had ever been beaten in the history of the school, with a score of 67 to 21, so now Greer is looking for some payback. Last year the South Pointe Stallions who were undefeated had to travel to Greer for the upper-state, many thought this didn't make since and was unfair, but this season Greer will have to come to the Corral in Rock Hill at South Pointe for a upper-state rematch.

Not true about their worst beating. Byrnes hammered them a few times by a greater margin. One game being 63-0 another being 56-0

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

DeCav wrote:No, not at all. Fill us in!
You would have been :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
Wildstallion2 wrote:The Greer Yellow Jackets are on a mission, last season they were knocked out of the play-offs in the upper state show down with South Pointe, this was the worst that the Greer Yellow Jackets had ever been beaten in the history of the school, with a score of 67 to 21, so now Greer is looking for some payback. Last year the South Pointe Stallions who were undefeated had to travel to Greer for the upper-state, many thought this didn't make since and was unfair, but this season Greer will have to come to the Corral in Rock Hill at South Pointe for a upper-state rematch.

Not true about their worst beating. Byrnes hammered them a few times by a greater margin. One game being 63-0 another being 56-0
I meant to say the most points ever scored against Greer in the history of the school. http://greertoday.com/greer-sc/greer-fa ... 017/11/25/

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Wildstallion2 wrote:
ByrnesRebels05 wrote:

I meant to say the most points ever scored against Greer in the history of the school. http://greertoday.com/greer-sc/greer-fa ... 017/11/25/
We couldve scored 100 on em those years LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:After week 0, I picked Greer to go 9-1. It was all we could do to beat them, and that RB is for real. Take him away and the QB will rip you to shreds.

Well, Greer made it all the way to Columbia but came up just a bit short. It was still a great year and they have a lot coming back next year. Had the QB not been injured, who knows where this could have ended up.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:After week 0, I picked Greer to go 9-1. It was all we could do to beat them, and that RB is for real. Take him away and the QB will rip you to shreds.

Well, Greer made it all the way to Columbia but came up just a bit short. It was still a great year and they have a lot coming back next year. Had the QB not been injured, who knows where this could have ended up.
So it wasnt the starting QB for Greer yesterday?

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Newcatntown wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

So it wasnt the starting QB for Greer yesterday?
Greer's starting QB #9 only got to play in the first 5 games this year.
I think he suffered a season ending injury.

Their QB yesterday #17 has started since their game against Greenville on 9/28.
Real solid player for them.

Highlight package of their early season starter. #9
:arrow: http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tyrone- ... videos.htm