BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:40 pm

BEAUFORT
14%
VALDOSTA
86%

Total votes: 7

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

BEAUFORT IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 3-2. THE EAGLES ARE AVG. 23 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 23 POINTS A GAME. BEAUFORT IS COMING OFF A UGLY 42-6 LOSS TO BLYTHEWOOD. THE EAGLES HAVE A RECORD OF 1-1 IN AWAY GAMES SO FAR THIS SEASON. BEAUFORT'S 2 LOSSES WERE TO TEAMS THAT HAVE A COMBINED RECORD OF 9-1.

VALDOSTA IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 2-3. THE WILDCATS ARE AVG. 31 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 34 POINTS A GAME. VALDOSTA IS COMING OFF A UGLY 71-35 LOSS TO THEIR CROSSTOWN RIVAL LOWDNES. THE WILDCATS HAVE A RECORD OF 2-1 AT HOME SO FAR THIS SEASON. VALDOSTA'S 3 LOSSES WERE TO TEAMS WITH A COMBINED RECORD OF 13-3.

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME WITH VALDOSTA. VALDOSTA HAS THE MOST WINS OF ANY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM EVER AND VALDOSTA IS NICKNAMED TITLE TOWN. THIS IS THE FIRST EVER MEETING BETWEEN THE 2 SCHOOLS. DOODLES HAS VALDOSTA AS A 16 POINT FAVORITE OVER BEAUFORT.

KICKOFF FOR THIS GAME WILL BE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT SEPTEMBER 28TH IN VALDOSTA. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ON THIS GAME???? I WILL GIVE MINE LATER ON IN THE WEEK. ;) 8-) :mrgreen:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE VALDOSTA WILDCATS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Post by racincowboy02 »

I think i took Valdosta on the pick em sorry BEF but it is Valdosta but i wouldn't mind losing that one in the pick em if yall went down there and smacked them around a little bit. The record to me shows that they may be having a rebuild year or got started out rough so i don't really know how this game will turn out but ill give a score

Valdosta 35
Beaufort 21

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

BEF....I LOVE YOUR DEDICATION TO YOUR TEAM....BUT IN REALITY...VALDOSTA WOULD HAVE TO FORFEIT IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME!!! :shock:

VALDOSTA - 56
BEAUFORT - 6

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SHUT UP FRIGGING LYING KAT
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:SHUT UP FRIGGING LYING KAT
WATCH YER MOUF CLOWN BOY!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

GO AWAY FURBALL
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Beaufort wins by losing. :shock:

Money:
Beaufort $10,000.00
Valdosta-The rest

Score:
Valdosta-77
Beaufort-6
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

racincowboy02 wrote:I think i took Valdosta on the pick em sorry BEF but it is Valdosta but i wouldn't mind losing that one in the pick em if yall went down there and smacked them around a little bit. The record to me shows that they may be having a rebuild year or got started out rough so i don't really know how this game will turn out but ill give a score

Valdosta 35
Beaufort 21
Thanks racincowboy02 on your thoughts about this game. I would love to see Beaufort give Valdosta a good game. It will be tough though. We shall see.

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Newcatntown wrote:BEF....I LOVE YOUR DEDICATION TO YOUR TEAM....BUT IN REALITY...VALDOSTA WOULD HAVE TO FORFEIT IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME!!! :shock:

VALDOSTA - 56
BEAUFORT - 6

Ha Ha. Thanks Newcat. I am just hoping to see Beaufort play a better game then they did last week. I know hardly no one is giving Beaufort a chance in this game. But you don't know until you actually play the game. So we shall see. I do love Beaufort being a Big Underdog. :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Penguin wrote:Beaufort wins by losing. :shock:

Money:
Beaufort $10,000.00
Valdosta-The rest

Score:
Valdosta-77
Beaufort-6

Lol Penguin. Yes Beaufort will be getting a Big Paycheck for agreeing to play at Valdosta for the next 2 years. I just hope that our Eagles make the trip worthwhile and play a really good game. ;)

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!