THE TEAM THAT SPANKED SCUMMERVILLE IS ON ESPN

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

THE TEAM THAT SPANKED SCUMMERVILLE IS ON ESPN

Post by CITYSLICKER »

PLAYING ALA TEAM, AND THEY HAVE NOT CUT THE CLOCK OFF OR THREW A FLAG YET. GREEN WEENIES SUX
Attachments
green weenie atta boy.jpg
green weenie atta boy.jpg (15.99 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: THE TEAM THAT SPANKED SCUMMERVILLE IS ON ESPN

Post by Fortfor5 »

Yep and #21 for summerville should have a d1 scholarship. he made hazlewood look like trash .

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Either that or he may be overrated. Like mallard creek wr ryan jones a few years ago. He was way over hyped

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:Either that or he may be overrated. Like mallard creek wr ryan jones a few years ago. He was way over hyped
Hes great when slow short cover guys have him.a decent college corner will eat him alive.only thing coached worse than cedar grove .is the greenwave offense.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Cedar Grove (Ga.) 34, Hewitt-Trussville 30: Saints score late
Updated 7:32 PM; Posted 6:46 PM
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Hmmmm.....they only put 21 pts on our Defense. When you consider how ineffective our offense was in that game, it says a lot about the defense we have this year.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

GoBigGreen wrote:Hmmmm.....they only put 21 pts on our Defense. When you consider how ineffective our offense was in that game, it says a lot about the defense we have this year.
The Haselwood kid looked much better today. He came up with big plays down the stretch. I think it is a testament of how good Summerville defense is locking up the best receiver in the nation. Both Cedar Grove and Hewitt-Trussville were huge so I give the ville props for dealing with a sting team like that.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Silverfox92 wrote:
GoBigGreen wrote:Hmmmm.....they only put 21 pts on our Defense. When you consider how ineffective our offense was in that game, it says a lot about the defense we have this year.
The Haselwood kid looked much better today. He came up with big plays down the stretch. I think it is a testament of how good Summerville defense is locking up the best receiver in the nation. Both Cedar Grove and Hewitt-Trussville were huge so I give the ville props for dealing with a sting team like that.
Defense is usually good at the ville .the offense runs the same stuff last 5 years.they have changed offensive coordinator a couple of times same plays keep being ran.i hope this new guy changes it up.if not we will have confirmation of what i suspect the problem is.