ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, THE FORT AT BERKELEY

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, THE FORT AT BERKELEY

Post by CITYSLICKER »

IT IS GETTING SO PACKED IN THE CORNER, WE NEED A BIGGER SAFE TO STORE ALL THE MONEY. IT WILL BE ROCKING IN SLICKER TOWN FOR THE GAME OF THE YEAR. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, THE FORT AT BERKELEY

Post by Fortfan2k »

Hope we bring a crowd. Our away crowd has been subpar this season. When we went to Georgia a few years ago we brought the full band and a big crowd. This year in Georgia no band and didnt have many fans. We gotta brong it. This is a big game aside from summerville

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DAMN BRO, EVEN LOSER WANDOE BROUGHT A CITY

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:Hope we bring a crowd. Our away crowd has been subpar this season. When we went to Georgia a few years ago we brought the full band and a big crowd. This year in Georgia no band and didnt have many fans. We gotta brong it. This is a big game aside from summerville
A lot of summerville fans are skipping their game to come watch this game.since they play stall.i got 4 or 5 rolling with me.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:IT IS GETTING SO PACKED IN THE CORNER, WE NEED A BIGGER SAFE TO STORE ALL THE MONEY. IT WILL BE ROCKING IN SLICKER TOWN FOR THE GAME OF THE YEAR. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEWCAT IS GONNA BRING A SLEW OF PEOPLE TO WATCH THIS ONE!!! NOW...WHICH SIDE DO I SIT ON SLICK??? :mrgreen:

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

Yeah I’m gonna skip the Goose Creek game and head to Moncks Corner as well. This should be a good one!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

NEWKAT LIAR I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHERE YOU SIT.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Fortfan2k wrote:Hope we bring a crowd. Our away crowd has been subpar this season. When we went to Georgia a few years ago we brought the full band and a big crowd. This year in Georgia no band and didnt have many fans. We gotta brong it. This is a big game aside from summerville
A lot of summerville fans are skipping their game to come watch this game.since they play stall.i got 4 or 5 rolling with me.
Summerville plays Cane Bay this coming Friday in Summerville. You know where I will be...

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Summerville plays Cane Bay this coming Friday in Summerville. You know where I will be...
Max preps shows both canebay and stall.probably should just play them both get it over with lol

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Hope yall have a different referee crew they were not on top of their game.i was hoping they were ahead of me in traffic.i did not feel like getting rear ended on the way home.