SCPrepTalk "I Called It" Pick'em for Week 10

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: SCPrepTalk "I Called It" Pick'em for Week 10

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Williston-Elko 196.8 Denmark-Olar 170.5 13

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Lee Central 211.1 Andrew Jackson 199.3 6

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I REALLY believe that Northwestern will beat Rock Hill. RF74 already has that one picked. Great pick by the way.

I also believe that Blythewood will beat Spring Valley. but that is only a 2 point spread vs. the 7 point spread in RF74's pick, so I cannot go that way.
I also believe that Greenville will beat Eastside, but that is also only a 2 point spread. Not this one.
I also believe that Lancaster will beat Ridge View, but again, only a 2 point spread. Can't take that one either.
I feel that Walhalla is due, and will beat Wren, but that is just a 5 point spread. Better, but not good enough to commit to.
BHP has a real shot to topple D.W. Daniel, but that is only a 3 point spread. Not good enough for me.

So, I am going to say:

The Dawgs from Marlboro County will tame the Tigers of Wilson High. That one is a 10 point spread. Get-R-Dunn.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!