Dorman 28 Hillcrest 21

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Dorman 28 Hillcrest 21

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I listened to the radio broadcast. It was a game that was marred by loads of penalties on both teams. Both teams brought it and brought it hard all night though. Hillcrest is definitely for real. That program has really been turned around. The Cavs’ victory was very hard earned tonight.

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Dorman 28 Hillcrest 21

Post by 1st&Goal »

:shock: :shock:
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Hillcrest won a title stomping Dutch Fork in 2014. They've been good ever since then. Not suprising they gave dorman a good game. Congrats to the Cavs for getting a tough win.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Hillcrest won a title stomping Dutch Fork in 2014. They've been good ever since then. Not suprising they gave dorman a good game. Congrats to the Cavs for getting a tough win.
They haven’t made the Upper State title since then. Does that really count as being good??

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

TheSilverFox wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Hillcrest won a title stomping Dutch Fork in 2014. They've been good ever since then. Not suprising they gave dorman a good game. Congrats to the Cavs for getting a tough win.
They haven’t made the Upper State title since then. Does that really count as being good??

No it speaks to the quality of competition in the upstate... :idea: ;)

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

mikey wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:

No it speaks to the quality of competition in the upstate... :idea: ;)
I guess :roll:

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I think Hillcrest got to state in what was a down year for many other Upstate power teams. Don’t get me wrong, wonders have been worked at Hillcrest by Bo Porter. He has made them tons better than they had ever been before him. But there are still teams that the Rams are not going to be able to consistently beat in a typical season. But they will always be a test now...a game that you have to be well prepared for.