BROOKLAND-CAYCE AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/9/18

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:07 pm

BROOKLAND-CAYCE
60%
BEAUFORT
40%

Total votes: 10

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: BROOKLAND-CAYCE AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/9/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Newcatntown wrote:GOTTA LOVE BEFS DEDICATION...BUT THE BEARCATS PLUCK THE EAGLES !! :shock:

B/C - 38
EAGLETTS - 7

Thanks Newcat!!!! But I truly believe that B-C won't beat us that bad in this game. I think it will be a close game.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE BROOKLAND-CAYCE BEARCATS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

bbrown1240 wrote:I’ll go with Johnny Manziel and Brookland-Cayce in a close one.

Thanks bbrown1240 on your thoughts on this game. I have watched highlights of the Bearcats and their QB does remind me of Johnny Manziel. He is a pretty good athlete. I do agree with you on that this should be a good close game.

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Woodshed wrote:Yes, the QB is the difference. BC will be too much in this one, not sure it will be close or not. BEF will not like what he is getting with BC as a 4 seed, dangerous team. Would have been a 1 seed with a win in their last game but the region race was so tight they dropped to a 4 with the loss. Watch out for #1 at QB, 2 at RB, 4 and 5 at receiver. You will need to score a lot of points to win, but defense and depth are their weaknesses. Charpia at QB will be hard to contain, he will definitely scramble around and improvise and make some big plays

Thanks Woodshed on your thoughts on this game. I have heard and seen highlights of the Bearcats. B-C has a pretty good team and Charpia is a really good QB. I agree with you from seeing the highlights that Brookland-Cayce's weakness is their Defense. The Bearcats defense has given up a lot of yards and points to their opponents. So I do believe that this game will be kind of high scoring. Beaufort will have their hands full with the Bearcats but I think that My Eagles have the athletes that can compete with them. I look for a good close game.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Is it Friday yet???? I am so excited about this game!!!! It should be a great game to watch. Doodles has Brookland-Cayce favored by 10 over Beaufort and Calpreps has B-C winning this game 31-28 over Beaufort. I think that this game will be pretty close. Beaufort plays great at home usually.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or predictions on this game????

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL WILL HAVE BASKETBALL AFTER FRIDAY PRETENDER :D :D :D :D
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:YALL WILL HAVE BASKETBALL AFTER FRIDAY PRETENDER :D :D :D :D

I wouldn't say too much Slick. Your Stags just may be playing Basketball after this week also. :lol:. Irmo isn't a pushover. Irmo is where one of My Nieces Graduated from.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

THIS BIG 4A PLAYOFF GAME IS TOMORROW NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! IT SHOULD BE A GOOD CLOSE GAME. THE WEATHER AS OF RIGHT NOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY GOOD FOR THIS GAME.

IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME THE MAIN THING I THINK IS FOR THE EAGLES "D" TO PUT PRESSURE ON VERY GOOD BROOKLAND-CAYCE QB REED CHARPIA. CHARPIA HAS A GOOD ARM AND CAN ALSO HURT YOU RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. IF BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE CAN PUT PRESSURE ON CHARPIA AND MAKE HIM THROW SOME ERRANT PASSES THEN I THINK THE EAGLES CAN WIN THIS GAME.

BROOKLAND-CAYCE'S WEAKNESS IS THEIR DEFENSE. THE BEARCATS HAVE GIVEN UP SOME BIG YARDAGE AND POINTS TO THEIR OPPONENTS. IF BEAUFORT'S OFFENSE CAN MIX UP PASSING THE BALL AND RUNNING THE FOOTBALL LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THESE LAST FEW GAMES THEN I THINK THE EAGLES WILL WIN THIS GAME. I LOOK FOR BEAUFORT QB JEFFREY SMYTH TO HAVE A BIG GAME THROWING AND RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. I ALSO LOOK FOR BEAUFORT RB JAMES DAGIN TO HAVE A BIG GAME RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. BEAUFORT'S OL WILL HAVE TO BLOCK WELL IN THIS GAME FOR THE EAGLES TO WIN. I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY LATELY WITH THE EAGLES OL. THE EAGLES OL HAD STRUGGLED FOR MUCH OF THE SEASON BUT HAS PLAYED REALLY WELL THESE LAST FEW GAMES. BEAUFORT'S WR'S SHOULD HAVE A BIG GAME ALSO IN THIS GAME.

IF BEAUFORT DOESN'T HAVE ANY TURNOVERS AND STUPID PENALTIES THEN I THINK MY EAGLES WILL WIN THIS GAME. I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT'S KICKER KICK THE BALL BETTER ON THE KICKOFFS.

I HOPE TO SEE A HUGE CROWD AT THIS GAME. REMEMBER KICKOFF IS TOMORROW NIGHT NOVEMBER 9TH AT 7:30 PM IN THE EAGLES NEST.

ANOTHER THING THAT I THINK WILL HELP BEAUFORT WIN THIS GAME IS THAT BROOKLAND-CAYCE MUST TRAVEL 2 AND A HALF HOURS TO BEAUFORT AND I HOPE THAT THE TRAVEL LAG WILL HURT THE BEARCATS.

OK AS FOR MY PREDICTION ON THIS GAME.....I WILL SAY....

BEAUFORT 34
BROOKLAND-CAYCE 28

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!