BEAUFORT AT BLYTHEWOOD POLL 9/21/18

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 pm

BEAUFORT
25%
BLYTHEWOOD
75%

Total votes: 8

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT AT BLYTHEWOOD POLL 9/21/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

BEAUFORT IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 3-1. THE EAGLES ARE AVG. 28 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 19 POINTS A GAME. BEAUFORT IS COMING OFF A LOSS 2 WEEKS AGO TO UNDEFEATED WAYNE COUNTY, GA 35-7. THE EAGLES HAVE A RECORD OF 1-0 SO FAR IN AWAY GAMES.

BLYTHEWOOD IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 3-1. THE BENGALS ARE AVG. 26 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 18 POINTS A GAME. BLYTHEWOOD IS COMING OFF A 15-12 WIN OVER NORTH AUGUSTA 2 WEEKS AGO. THE BENGALS HAVE A RECORD OF 1-1 IN HOME GAMES SO FAR THIS SEASON.

DOODLES HAS BLYTHEWOOD AS A 4 POINT FAVORITE OVER BEAUFORT. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME AS BOTH TEAMS HAVEN'T PLAYED IN 2 WEEKS BECAUSE OF HURRICANE FLORENCE. THIS WILL BE ONLY THE 2ND TIME THAT THESE 2 TEAMS HAVE MET. BEAUFORT BEAT BLYTHEWOOD AT HOME 23-15 IN THE 4A DIVISION 2 PLAYOFFS BACK IN 2013. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO BLYTHEWOOD'S STADIUM BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT IT IS PRETTY NICE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY TRIP THERE.

I AM SO READY TO SEE SOME BEAUFORT EAGLES FOOTBALL!!!!

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ON THIS GAME???? I WILL GIVE MINE LATER ON IN THE WEEK. :mrgreen: 8-) ;).

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE BLYTHEWOOD BENGALS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: BEAUFORT AT BLYTHEWOOD POLL 9/21/18

Post by TheSilverFox »

Blythewood wins this one 33-14

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

bengels 88
bufart 3
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

TheSilverFox wrote:Blythewood wins this one 33-14

Thanks for your prediction TheSilverFox!!!! I sure hope that you are wrong though. :mrgreen:. But please let me know what you know about Blythewood. From all the articles, highlites, and the Blythewood statistics I gather that the Bengals are mainly a running team. It looks like Blythewood has a pretty good RB. How is Blythewood's Stadium? I heard that it is pretty nice. I am really looking forward to My Trip there this Friday Night. Just from what I know I think that this game will be a pretty good game. I think Beaufort matches up with them pretty good. We shall see.

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:bengels 88
bufart 3

That will never happen. I think Beaufort scores way more then 3 points in this game. We shall see in 2 days.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

Thanks for your prediction TheSilverFox!!!! I sure hope that you are wrong though. :mrgreen:. But please let me know what you know about Blythewood. From all the articles, highlites, and the Blythewood statistics I gather that the Bengals are mainly a running team. It looks like Blythewood has a pretty good RB. How is Blythewood's Stadium? I heard that it is pretty nice. I am really looking forward to My Trip there this Friday Night. Just from what I know I think that this game will be a pretty good game. I think Beaufort matches up with them pretty good. We shall see.

Lost their starting QB for the year so they’ll try to run the ball a lot. Big Defensive line and good secondary judging from the Wayne Co game Beaufort might struggle to score. Luckily Blythewood isn’t a high flying offensive team. They rather a defensive slug fest versus a shoot out. They have a pretty nice stadium. They will have their crowd so Beaufort better bring theirs. Good luck!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I am picking the Ben Gals to win this one. Beaufort has no size whatsoever, and against some of these larger schools, that is a definite negative. We also lack team speed. Although we do have a very good QB and some very good wideouts, our offensive and defensive lines are small in stature. The secondary is surprisingly weak against the pass. With an All Pro safety for a head coach, I find this curious. This is a scrappy bunch, but a bit overmatched in this one, I believe. Our Region is weak and we should finish 1st or 2nd without a problem. I see an early exit from the playoffs. We are in need of size and strength to compete at a high level in 4A. We are going to have to find that size and build that strength. This team is a breath of fresh air from the last few years of the Mark Clifford era though. In this day and time, teams must be willing to spread the field and throw the ball to be competitive. I welcome the changes and with a year more of coaching the guys up, Devonte Holloman will bring this program to new heights.

Blythewood-27

Beaufort-13
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

TheSilverFox wrote:
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

Lost their starting QB for the year so they’ll try to run the ball a lot. Big Defensive line and good secondary judging from the Wayne Co game Beaufort might struggle to score. Luckily Blythewood isn’t a high flying offensive team. They rather a defensive slug fest versus a shoot out. They have a pretty nice stadium. They will have their crowd so Beaufort better bring theirs. Good luck!
Thanks TheSilverFox!!!! Beaufort's run defense will have to play a great game this week. Beaufort has a pretty good offense but Wayne County had a really good defense and shut our offense down for the most part. The Eagles offense will have to get back in the groove like they did before the Wayne County game and move the football. We will definitely have to cut back on our penalties to have a chance to win this game. I hope that Beaufort brings a good crowd to this game. My Eagles usually travel pretty good.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Penguin wrote:I am picking the Ben Gals to win this one. Beaufort has no size whatsoever, and against some of these larger schools, that is a definite negative. We also lack team speed. Although we do have a very good QB and some very good wideouts, our offensive and defensive lines are small in stature. The secondary is surprisingly weak against the pass. With an All Pro safety for a head coach, I find this curious. This is a scrappy bunch, but a bit overmatched in this one, I believe. Our Region is weak and we should finish 1st or 2nd without a problem. I see an early exit from the playoffs. We are in need of size and strength to compete at a high level in 4A. We are going to have to find that size and build that strength. This team is a breath of fresh air from the last few years of the Mark Clifford era though. In this day and time, teams must be willing to spread the field and throw the ball to be competitive. I welcome the changes and with a year more of coaching the guys up, Devonte Holloman will bring this program to new heights.

Blythewood-27

Beaufort-13
Thanks Penguin on your thought on this game!!!! Will you be making the trip to see this game? It should be a good close game I think. Remember Effingham County was a lot BIGGER TEAM then Beaufort was but Our Eagles won that game 21-13. Effingham County now has a record of 4-1 with their only loss to Beaufort. :mrgreen:. I truly believe that Beaufort will put the loss to Wayne County behind them and play a great game this week. Blythewood does have a pretty good team but so does our Eagles. I think it will be a close game. Other then the Result I do totally agree with you. Beaufort does need to find some more Big Guys to play. I also love the way the New Beaufort Offensive Cord. Bryce Lybrand has been calling the plays. Beaufort is a totally different team then when Coach Clifford coached us. Beaufort can now throw the football as much as running the ball. I think that will help them win the Region and possibly go further in the playoffs this year. I do agree with you that this team should get better and better down the road under Head Coach Devonte Holloman. Take care.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHAT FRUCK DOES A FAT AZZZ PINKY KNOW
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING