West Florence (Defeats FD 27-20)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: West Florence

Post by SF Band dad »

TheSilverFox wrote:
SF Band dad wrote:I was there. Fort D made mistakes. WF made fewer and their Defense stepped up at critical moments. It was a great game, well worth the price of admission. I still think FD was the better team, but not tonight.
How do you think they stack up to DF? I seen them against CF and a few weeks ago and I never imagined their defense slowing down FDs offense.
I thought they might lose in the first round and I'm shocked they beat Fort D. I'm guessing Dutch Fork won't be looking ahead and will put an end to this Cinderella story.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: West Florence

Post by Newcatntown »

All We Do Is Win wrote:
BallisLife wrote:underestimate Ford and the QB and I promise you will lose. Ford is that special. If he was 6'0 he'd have 15+ Power 5 offers. He is good enough to be your by himself and the QB is tough as nails and is a great complement to Ford in the Read Option game. I told yall Woodruff was average at best dont second guess me twice.
Stop man, just stop. All Fort has to do is show up and they will win. West has 0 defense. Doesn’t matter how much Ford goes off they won’t be able to score with Fort D
WHOOPSIE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: