Congrats to the Stags

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Congrats to the Stags

Post by GoBigGreen »

What a great game! Summerville ended up coming up short losing to Berkeley 34-30 but the manner in which we got to the end was a nail biter. After falling behind 17-0 early in the game, Summerville battled back to tie the game and eventually take the lead 23-17. I thought the missed PAT would be the difference but I was wrong. In the end the Stags #22 and #3 were too much for us to stop. #3 has to be one of the fastest players we have faced in quite some time. Simply electric. We had some fireworks ourselves with Summerville's #4 returning a punt from the 1 yard line, 99 yards the other direction for the score.

Congrats to the Stags and The Man, The Myth, The Legend - The Slick! Your boys may be taking you on a special ride this year. Good luck on the remainder of the year!

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Re: Congrats to the Stags

Post by wave 80 »

Congrats slick and the stags.
The Berkeley coaching staff was just 4 points better than the wave coaches tonight.

Go Wave...
GO WAVE

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

GREAT GAME IN A GREEN CHITHOLE
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Boy oh boy....did i miss a classic?? :cry:
My boys got taken behind the Sumter woodshed!!! :shock:
And SLICK gets another game under his belt!! :mrgreen:
CONGRATS

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

wave 80 wrote:Congrats slick and the stags.
The Berkeley coaching staff was just 4 points better than the wave coaches tonight.

Go Wave...
That sir was the game in a nutshell.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Berkley moved the ball great in the first qtr.summerville just doesn't move the ball well.to beat a dead horse the haven't in a few years and wont until changes are made.they keep getting new offensive coordinators offense doesn't change.that points to one thing.clean house period.this game was ugly folks.i bet the ville had 60 to 80 yes in penalties in the fourth qtr.this secured the win for Berkley. The wave would move the ball 25 yds.end up with a 2nd and 38.dropped passes missed routes or throws.smh.
Berkley was not very good either they have one kid who is very fast. Faster than summervilleas a whole but not blazing.they executed better than the ville.im hoping the week off just made both teams look like poo.otherwise :shock: .
It actually looked like both were trying to lose the game.the ville succeded.niether team should make it out of the second round of playoffs if they play the same.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

GoBigGreen wrote: Congrats to the Stags and The Man, The Myth, The Legend - The Slick!
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

wave 80
    Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Fortfor5 wrote:Berkley moved the ball great in the first qtr.summerville just doesn't move the ball well.to beat a dead horse the haven't in a few years and wont until changes are made.they keep getting new offensive coordinators offense doesn't change.that points to one thing.clean house period.this game was ugly folks.i bet the ville had 60 to 80 yes in penalties in the fourth qtr.this secured the win for Berkley. The wave would move the ball 25 yds.end up with a 2nd and 38.dropped passes missed routes or throws.smh.
    Berkley was not very good either they have one kid who is very fast. Faster than summervilleas a whole but not blazing.they executed better than the ville.im hoping the week off just made both teams look like poo.otherwise :shock: .
    It actually looked like both were trying to lose the game.the ville succeded.niether team should make it out of the second round of playoffs if they play the same.
    Wave offense was out of sync the 1st half.but they played well enough to win.
    The difference in the game was the fumbled kickoff in the 3rd qtr.
    And the defense coaching not press coverage on #3 when Berkeley put that 2nd receiver over with #3 to run the pick play.
    But congrats to the Berkeley coaches. They used the 2 weeks off and had a good game plan.

Now on to winning the conference..
    Go Wave...
    GO WAVE

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

wave 80 wrote:
    Fortfor5 wrote:Berkley moved the ball great in the first qtr.summerville just doesn't move the ball well.to beat a dead horse the haven't in a few years and wont until changes are made.they keep getting new offensive coordinators offense doesn't change.that points to one thing.clean house period.this game was ugly folks.i bet the ville had 60 to 80 yes in penalties in the fourth qtr.this secured the win for Berkley. The wave would move the ball 25 yds.end up with a 2nd and 38.dropped passes missed routes or throws.smh.
    Wave offense was out of sync the 1st half.but they played well enough to win.
    The difference in the game was the fumbled kickoff in the 3rd qtr.
    And the defense coaching not press coverage on #3 when Berkeley put that 2nd receiver over with #3 to run the pick play.
    But congrats to the Berkeley coaches. They used the 2 weeks off and had a good game plan.

Now on to winning the conference..
    Go Wave...
    I thought the penalties in the 4th was the proverbial nail.
    But I did think the ville was the better team.
    Conference should be intersting.

TheSilverFox
    Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Heard Chisolm gave Summerville problems all night. Tough pill to swallow for the green wave as they could have easily won this game despite playing terrible the first half. None of these teams are as good defensively as I initially thought and I highly doubt anyone can stop Dutch Fork from scoring 60 points!