My prediction for state

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

My prediction for state

Post by Fortfor5 »

I believe to hannah may just beat Dutch fork. Thought thier team looked better last year.not tHat they arent good this year.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: My prediction for state

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHO GIVES A RODENTS REAR WHAT YOU PREDICT
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:WHO GIVES A RODENTS REAR WHAT YOU PREDICT
You you damn weeble wobble

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfor5 wrote:I believe to hannah may just beat Dutch fork. Thought thier team looked better last year.not tHat they arent good this year.
Which team are you referring to? If you think DF showed everything last night your sadly mistaking. We could have easily put more points on the board and most starters didn’t even play second half because Summerville players were trying to hit late and wanted to be confrontational.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I've seen DF enough with forts intense battles with them to know that the foxes got more trust me they gonna bring their best game against hannah like they do when they play fort. Itll be a good game. DF has balance

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:I believe to hannah may just beat Dutch fork. Thought thier team looked better last year.not tHat they arent good this year.
Which team are you referring to? If you think DF showed everything last night your sadly mistaking. We could have easily put more points on the board and most starters didn’t even play second half because Summerville players were trying to hit late and wanted to be confrontational.
No I dont and I knew when back ups came in when 47 goes from de to MLB. It's a pretty good indication. The ville did get to your starting qb sime.with the lead I would have pulled him aswell.yeah they do thier dirt getting chippy they do dirt all 3 team at the ville. but df was a little mouthy aswell I saw.so I'm sure some of it was earned not all ti.i believe that wing t is going to give yall some trouble especially if the forecast rain holds.i just have a feeling that it's time for to hannah to win it all.
To be honest it didnt matter what yall did last night summervilles coaching was doing thier best to facilitate yalls trip to state.we know what dutch fork is capable of.i still say yall looked better last year.im talking first quarter and a half of game.yall are still very good just not as sharp as last year.something was missing .

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfan2k wrote:I've seen DF enough with forts intense battles with them to know that the foxes got more trust me they gonna bring their best game against hannah like they do when they play fort. Itll be a good game. DF has balance
So basically your basing your prediction on seeing DF but not Hanna? I understand everyone wants DF to lose but I expect these predictions to be based on a good understanding of both teams.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Whoa didnt say i want DF to lose you mistaken me for fortfor5. Im the other fort fan. Lol. Was saying Df gonna veing more intensity vs TLH. THE same intensity i see them playing like they did with the battles with fort and Joyner

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfor5 wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
No I dont and I knew when back ups came in when 47 goes from de to MLB. It's a pretty good indication. The ville did get to your starting qb sime.with the lead I would have pulled him aswell.yeah they do thier dirt getting chippy they do dirt all 3 team at the ville. but df was a little mouthy aswell I saw.so I'm sure some of it was earned not all ti.i believe that wing t is going to give yall some trouble especially if the forecast rain holds.i just have a feeling that it's time for to hannah to win it all.
To be honest it didnt matter what yall did last night summervilles coaching was doing thier best to facilitate yalls trip to state.we know what dutch fork is capable of.i still say yall looked better last year.im talking first quarter and a half of game.yall are still very good just not as sharp as last year.something was missing .
We score in more ways than we did last year. I was at the game last night as well and I don’t know what you saw. We pretty much passed and ran on them with ease like most other teams we faced. Hanna will have have just as much trouble guarding DF as well. Hyatt and Zirke are two of the most explosive receivers in the state. Hoff is a great RB and we have a very accurate QB. It’ll be a tight contest but I trust our coaching as well.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
Fortfan2k wrote:I've seen DF enough with forts intense battles with them to know that the foxes got more trust me they gonna bring their best game against hannah like they do when they play fort. Itll be a good game. DF has balance
So basically your basing your prediction on seeing DF but not Hanna? I understand everyone wants DF to lose but I expect these predictions to be based on a good understanding of both teams.
No I'm not .I'm thinking the wing t may give yall some trouble
If the weather forecast of rain holds up.rain favors a running team.man it doesn't matter to me who wins it ain't my team.
It's like watching football at the bar .I have seen some of hannah .I 7nderstand they run the ball .I understand yall are balanced .the rain takes some of that balance away.which tilts it a bit.i also have a feeling that its Hannah's time.no matter who is on the other side. I saw some of yall .I have seen some of them.with all the blow out wins I'm also curious as to how the players will react to a tight game if it is.then again yall could blow them out. It's hard to gauge two teams with no common opponents. I surely didnt guage it in the ville game alone.
I believe if some low country teams had to play upstate thier records wouldnt be 10 and 2 ect.
You were at the game .you saw there was some really bad coaching decisions. No over the top on reciever that were burning the db.3 runs up the middle at the goal line on what I think was some back uos.the running the clock out before half says I quit.i mean it was bad.i seriously wasnt going to go watch a beat down that I knew was coming.
I think rain may have a effect on yalls passing game .all they do is run.so 8 believe it may be a equalizer. If its dry then it tilts back to yall.