BLYTHEWOOD 42 BEAUFORT 6 FINAL 9/21/18

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BLYTHEWOOD 42 BEAUFORT 6 FINAL 9/21/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

BLYTHEWOOD COMPLETELY DOMINATED MY BEAUFORT EAGLES FOOTBALL TEAM IN A 42-6 WIN LAST NIGHT. BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE MISSED A TON OF TACKLES. I BET THE EAGLES DEFENSE SET A RECORD IN THE NUMBER OF MISSED TACKLES IN THIS GAME. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF BLYTHEWOODS TD DRIVES WERE FOR 4 PLAYS OR LESS. :shock:.

BEAUFORT'S OFFENSE WASN'T ANY BETTER. THE EAGLES OFFENSE COULDN'T GET ANYTHING GOING IN THIS GAME. I CAN'T THINK OF TOO MANY BRIGHT SPOTS FOR BEAUFORT IN THIS GAME EXCEPT FOR THE TD. BUT I DID LIKE WHEN BEAUFORT BROUGHT IN 9TH GRADE QB TYLER HALEY. I THOUGHT HALEY DID A GREAT JOB PASSING THE FOOTBALL AND RUNNING THE BALL. I MIGHT EVEN PLAY HALEY MORE AT QB AND LET SMYTH CONCENTRATE ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

I KNOW THAT BLYTHEWOOD HAS A PRETTY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM BUT BEAUFORT SHOULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER THEN THEY DID. THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORST BEAUFORT FOOTBALL GAMES THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. BEAUFORT HAS BEEN OUTSCORED 77-13 THE LAST 2 GAMES. :o :shock:.

BEAUFORT'S OFFENSIVE LINE I DON'T THINK BLOCKED ALL NIGHT. BEAUFORT NEEDS TO REALLY PRACTICE BLOCKING AND TACKLING THIS WEEK. ALSO THE REFS WERE HORRIBLE IN THIS GAME. BEAUFORT HAD ABOUT 20 PENALTIES IN THIS GAME IT SEEMED TO BLYTHEWOODS 2. :evil:. BEAUFORT REALLY NEEDS TO CUT OUT THE STUPID PENALTIES!!!!

AS ONE OF BEAUFORT'S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS I WAS TRULY DISSAPOINTED IN THIS TEAM LAST NIGHT. YES I STILL LOVE MY EAGLES BUT I AM SO DOWN IN THE DUMPS AFTER THIS GAME. HOPEFULLY BEAUFORT WILL PRACTICE HARD THIS WEEK AND UPSET THE WINNINGEST TEAM IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL VALDOSTA NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT.

COME ON EAGLES GET FIRED UP!!!!! BEAUFORT FALLS TO 3-2 ON THE SEASON.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: BLYTHEWOOD 42 BEAUFORT 6 FINAL 9/21/18

Post by Penguin »

Have to agree with BEF. You have to call a spade, a spade. Beaufort quit after the first score. This team has a lot of growing up to do. Lack of on the field leadership is apparent. Small in size. Slow in speed. I am seeing a team just going through the motions with little enthusiasm and even less effort. In 50 years of seeing Beaufort High football, this team is proving to be one of the biggest disappointments of them all. Yes, I am going to Valdosta, but my expectations are for about a ten touchdown beatdown. The only saving grace is that none of these games really matter as far as the playoffs go, and the other 3 teams in our Region appear to be even weaker than us. Should Beaufort manage to win the Region and get a #1 seed, we will be humiliated in the first round by a #4 seed or an at-large team. This is a rebuilding year for the Eagles and a learning experience for a new offensive scheme. Next year will be better, it couldn't be any worse.........oh yeah, we could lose to Possum Hill. :(
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!