ONE QUESTION GREEN WAVES

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

ONE QUESTION GREEN WAVES

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHERE WAS THAT DEFENSE LAST NIGHT? HOW WELL ASHLEY RIDGE SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD,
OH YES, TWO IN A ROW. :o :o :o :o :o :o
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: ONE QUESTION GREEN WAVES

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:WHERE WAS THAT DEFENSE LAST NIGHT? HOW WELL ASHLEY RIDGE SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD,
OH YES, TWO IN A ROW. :o :o :o :o :o :o
It was even with your defense.yall were very lucky the wave offense had at least 50 to 80yds of penalties in the last 15 minutes. Down deep in your soul you know it your coaches know it.i bet you've never seen that many flags thrown on summerville at their house either.it is what it is.
Ashley ridge has a good passing qb.should be interesting.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I AM THROUGH ANSWERING YOU, YOU ARE CLUELESS, WHY WERE YOU AT MY GAME INSTEAD OF THE FORT GAME, COME GET SOME IN 2 WEEKS LOSER :o :o :o :o :o :o
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:I AM THROUGH ANSWERING YOU, YOU ARE CLUELESS, WHY WERE YOU AT MY GAME INSTEAD OF THE FORT GAME, COME GET SOME IN 2 WEEKS LOSER :o :o :o :o :o :o
I left mt pleasant at 6 05 no way I go home get to the the creek by start.in a storm any port will do.
Plus I wanted to see two teams we gotta play.youve been hyping Berkley up like they are the 1992 cowboys.i wanted to see.
Why did yall boo the refs on the intentional grounding call.no reciever with in 15 or 20 yds?I answered ya.answer me :mrgreen: