TL Hanna (5-0) at Greenwood (4-1)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

TL Hanna (5-0) at Greenwood (4-1)

Post by northside knight »

Got our work cut out for us in this one. Just gotta line up and get after it! Go Eagles!!!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: TL Hanna (5-0) at Greenwood (4-1)

Post by 96fanatic »

if a coach and team ever had a reason
to be motivated it is HANNA after the
EAGLES spoiled their season last year.
I would love to see GREENWOOD do it again.
GO GET'EM EAGLES!

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Greenwood just needs to work hard in practice and do their best. Give their best efforts. Don't need to worry about all the hype surrounding this game. If the coaches, players, and fans give our best, we'll have a shot.

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Greenwood just needs to work hard in practice and do their best. Give their best efforts. Don't need to worry about all the hype surrounding this game. If the coaches, players, and fans give our best, we'll have a shot.
I agree.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

Yall can downplay this if you want to but hanna will be looking for revenge after what happened last year in the playoffs. These are the kinds of games Pippin needs to start winning. We need to be ready to play.

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

StateChampsGHS wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Greenwood just needs to work hard in practice and do their best. Give their best efforts. Don't need to worry about all the hype surrounding this game. If the coaches, players, and fans give our best, we'll have a shot.
I agree.
just having a "shot" is not up to Greenwood football standard. We need to WIN it

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

I don't have much except Westside held them down until late. And Westside isn't very good. Hanna threw it 3 times. Greenwood is the only team in the region that can really stop their run. With 100 percent effort from the coaching staff and players, the outcome could be good.