Head Coach Openings Across The State

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Re: Head Coach Openings Across The State

Post by Deputy »

Didn't take much insight. He left Blythewood (or they left him, depending on the story you want to believe) after he didn't have Adams anymore and they were about to go in the tank. Took over an Eastside program that is, outside of dealing with Greer, in the easiest 4A region in the state. And a program that had been built for a good run by Steve Wilson. And that run enhanced by one of the softer OOC schedules one could come up with. Last couple of years, whoever rolled the balls out over there was going to win 8-9 games because of the base Wilson had laid. Tried his best to jump ship last year. Heard he was very confident that he was getting the Woodruff job. But then he didn't. Not sure what he is looking for, but is quickly getting the reputation of a job jumper.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Terrell Fleming resigns as Lake City's Football coach
https://www.scnow.com/sports/article_04 ... ad156.html

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

coachp wrote:Will the post be on here with the opening and replacements like last season?
Yes.
I will make a Head Coaching changes list like last year.

Hopefully, I will have some time next week.

Chuckster
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Chuckster »

Hey Deputy,

I have been away for the holidays. Any news on your side about Eastside Head Coach heading to our area? I will make a few calls tomorrow as well to follow up.......

coachp
No Team Affiliation

Post by coachp »

Been quiet on this front for a while. anyone going to post a list?

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Chuckster......I truly have no clue. Would assume he has made inquiries. If he was so driven to make a move last year, would seem odd that he wouldn't be this year.

Chuckster
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Chuckster »

Sorry for delay..... I was told today that Morgan did interview with South Pointe last week. I was also told that York will begin interviews next week and Morgan is on the list. Northwestern is looking for a new OC ..........They never should have let Paige Wofford leave.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Chuckster. Not at all surprised that he is making the rounds up in the Rock Hill area. And from what I understand, he even expressed interest in a school down around Greenville that is mind boggling that he would even consider. Not sure what is going on at Eastside, but seems he has been trying to leave since the minute he got there