BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:40 pm

BEAUFORT
14%
VALDOSTA
86%

Total votes: 7

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

THIS 1ST EVER MEETING BETWEEN BEAUFORT AND VALDOSTA IS TOMORROW NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! THIS IS THE GAME THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WHEN I FIRST SAW BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL SCHEDULE THIS SEASON. VALDOSTA HAS THE MOST WINS ALL TIME OF ANY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WHOLE USA. I HAVE WATCHED PLENTY OF VIDEOS AND THE PROGRAMS ON ESPN OF VALDOSTA. I AM SO AMAZED AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH THEIR FOOTBALL PROGRAM THERE. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ATMOSPHERE THERE TOMORROW NIGHT.

I KNOW THAT HARDLY ANYONE IS GIVING BEAUFORT A CHANCE IN THIS GAME AND I DON'T BLAME THEM. VALDOSTA IS ONLY 2-3 THIS SEASON BUT THEY HAVE PLAYED A VERY TOUGH SCHEDULE. BEAUFORT IS 3-2 AND HAVE ALSO PLAYED A PRETTY TOUGH SCHEDULE SO FAR. THE EAGLES WILL HAVE TO PLAY A PERFECT GAME WITH NO TURNOVERS AND PENALTIES TO HAVE A CHANCE.

VALDOSTA HAS A REALLY GOOD OFFENSE AND A SO-SO DEFENSE. THE WILDCATS HAD OVER 600 TOTAL YARDS LAST WEEK IN A 71-35 LOSS TO LOWDNES. BUT THE VALDOSTA DEFENSE GAVE UP OVER 700 YARDS ALSO WITH ALMOST 500 YARDS RUSHING. :shock:

LIKE I SAID IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME THE EAGLES WILL HAVE TO HAVE NO TURNOVERS OR PENALTIES. I THINK IF BEAUFORT'S OL CAN BLOCK BETTER THIS WEEK THEN THE EAGLES SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN THE BALL AGAINST THE WILDCATS DEFENSE. I LOOK FOR BEAUFORT RB JAMES DAGIN TO HAVE A GREAT GAME THIS WEEK. BUT IN ORDER TO RUN THE BALL BEAUFORT QB JEFFREY SMYTH MUST HAVE A GOOD GAME THROWING THE FOOTBALL AND NOT TO THROW ANY INTERCEPTIONS. I LOOK FOR SMYTH TO HAVE A GOOD GAME RUNNING THE BALL ALSO. I WOULD ALSO LET BACKUP QB TYLER HALEY TO PLAY IN A FEW SERIES EARLY.

I REALLY HOPE THAT MY EAGLES CAN PLAY A LOT BETTER THEN THEY DID LAST WEEK AGAINST BLYTHEWOOD. I ALSO HOPE THAT BEAUFORT DON'T LET THE ATMOSPERE OF PLAYING IN A LARGE STADIUM THAT SEATS OVER 13000 PEOPLE AND THE HUGE CROWD INTIMIDATE THEM.

WELL I HOPE THAT AFTER MY 4 HOUR TRIP TO VALDOSTA AND THEN THE 4 HOUR TRIP BACK HOME WILL BE A HAPPY ONE. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME!!!! COME ON EAGLES PLEASE PLAY THE GAME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

I KNOW THAT Y'ALL WILL THINK THAT I AM CRAZY ABOUT MY PREDICTION. HA HA. :o. BUT I SMELL AN UPSET BREWING.

UMM...…………… I WILL SAY...……………….

BEAUFORT 31 :mrgreen:
VALDOSTA 30

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE VALDOSTA WILDCATS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

bufart boy, you are funny
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Newcatntown wrote:BEF....I LOVE YOUR DEDICATION TO YOUR TEAM....BUT IN REALITY...VALDOSTA WOULD HAVE TO FORFEIT IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME!!! :shock:

VALDOSTA - 56
BEAUFORT - 6
WELL BEF....PENQUIN SAID YALL WERE AT 6 POINTS BEFORE VALDOSTA CALLED OFF THE DOGS...SO I WAS OFF BY A POINT! :D
I CANT SAY MUCH THOUGH...BLUFFTON GOT FREIGHT TRAINED....AGAIN...OUR GAME AGAINST EACH OTHER SHOULD BE INTERESTING...9-6 BLUFFTON? WITH 40 PENALTIES EACH!!! HEH HEH :mrgreen:
WE BOTH SUX....WHICHEVER TEAM MAKES THE PLAYOFFS ARE 1 AND DONE FER SURE!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Newcatntown wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:BEF....I LOVE YOUR DEDICATION TO YOUR TEAM....BUT IN REALITY...VALDOSTA WOULD HAVE TO FORFEIT IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME!!! :shock:

VALDOSTA - 56
BEAUFORT - 6
WELL BEF....PENQUIN SAID YALL WERE AT 6 POINTS BEFORE VALDOSTA CALLED OFF THE DOGS...SO I WAS OFF BY A POINT! :D
I CANT SAY MUCH THOUGH...BLUFFTON GOT FREIGHT TRAINED....AGAIN...OUR GAME AGAINST EACH OTHER SHOULD BE INTERESTING...9-6 BLUFFTON? WITH 40 PENALTIES EACH!!! HEH HEH :mrgreen:
I predicted 77-6. Had they played 4 full quarters and Valdosta not called off the dogs in the middle of the 2nd quarter, it would have been much worse than that. They could have easily got to 100 on us. With the running clock, Valdosts never touched the ball until there was under 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. This game was a farce. Summerville used to pull the same sh*t back in the day. Pay some teams that couldn't score against air, to come there and guarantee them a huge payday. Valdosta didn't get to be the winningest program in America against real competition, they bought that honor. Same goes for the Dinosaur, he didn't win all those games against real competition, most against creampuffs and cupcakes. Hell, Beaufort didn't even allow the cheerleaders to make the trip. We took 2 busses and an armored car to bring home the loot.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Newcatntown wrote:

VALDOSTA - 56
BEAUFORT - 6
Ha Ha Newcat. No you have to go by the overall score for the whole game even when the backups play. I am really interested to see how Beaufort and Bluffton does against each other this week. Both teams have played tough schedules. I talked with a Bluffton fan today and he thinks that Beaufort will win by at least 3 tds. I sure hope that he is right. :mrgreen:. I am so anxious about this game. So it looks like you aren't going to make the Beaufort-Bluffton game this week Newcat? I see where you posted that you are going to the Berkeley-Fort D game. If your at the game you might need to help Slick with some tissues and some hugs after his Stags take the beating. :lol:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HE DONT NEVER SHOW YOU
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING