WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR???

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR???

Post by Fortfor5 »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:....I'm thankfull Berkley will beat the ville .I'm even more thankfull dutch fork will end the farce of lowcountry hope of a state champion this year....
What a sore loser you are WaveFan70s! Summerville knocks off your Patriots and now you have become a Wave hater. Where were you last Friday???? That's right. Watching Summerville play and not in West Florence watching your Patriots give up a 14-0 lead. I don't think Slick wants you sitting near him on the Berkeley side and with comments like above you are really turning your back on the Summerville faithful. There is still hope for you yet....I know deep down you are Green and Gold....come on back from the dark side. We need all the support we can get Friday to knock off the Stags!
I think it's a overtime game.cant I stir the pot .I couldnt sit on the Berkeley side .after the air horn I wouldnt sit over there unless I'm getting paid .we all know after this week it's over no matter who wins.i actually think your passing game is something Berkeley isnt ready for. I'm not sore about the varsity loss.i believe fort got cocky and they paid the price.
Jr ain't there yet .then I may get serious. I'll always support Dorchester county over Berkeley. Even though I do not believe in all of the wave coaches. Never will .

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

See ya Friday :mrgreen:! I tried to rattle your cage but you were having none of it. Back on topic....I am thankful for my health, my family and all the friends I have in my life. This journey would not be the same without all of you. And let's not forget, I am happy I get to watch my Summerville Greenwave on the field again this Friday! Man how I love this time of year!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

***** YOU TOO, GERMAN
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Newcatntown wrote:I'm THANKFUL for the handful of gents that make this board fun to be a part of!!! :D
Special shout out to EHSMEANGREEN for all his hard work and time to this site....it would be difficult without him. 8-)
Safe travels to all heading to games this Friday!!!
Thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving Newcat.

I'm thankful for everyone that posts here. :mrgreen:

Newcatntown wrote:Peace and Love... Remember this is the Age of Aquarius!!! :mrgreen:
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

Just remember Newcat, you are supposed to cut the grass. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMxzkBdzTNU

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

That's one of my favorite songs. Actually....the Age started 7 years ago!!! :mrgreen:
Happy Thanksgiving EHSMEANGREEN! :mrgreen: